TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

NFL Week 7

Guest Flyboy
I wish I could of watched the Eagles/Browns game but due to NFL network rules and the fact that the whole f'n state is full of Cowboys marks they cut to the beginning of the Cowboys/Packers. Since the Giants/Lions game finished early the Eagles game was shown but THE NETWORKS HAVE TO BE IDIOTS and go back to the regular scheduled game WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE 1ST QUARTER WHEN THE OTHER GAME IS IN OVERTIME!

Yep.. same thing happened here. So fucking dumb.

The Giants looked awful today. Pretty much everything expected going into this season happened.

Warner is sacked five times, throws a key interception in the end zone, fumbles twice, Giants can't score in the red zone, and the Giants D can't stop anything.

Guest GreatOne

I'm this fuckin close to goin AngleSault and Dama on the Seahags.

Why don't you just leave the field and make it OFFICIAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest GreatOne

I'm all for ending the grand 'Monday night institution' after next year when the TV deals come up.

4-7 Dallas vs 5-6 Seattle on Dec 6 should be a perfect example of that. Since, you know, everybody's all concerned about 'flexible scheduling', but in reality, there's no way to do it.

The example of ABC picking their (college) games really isn't valid cause the games are still on Saturday. ESPN's Thursday and Friday night games would be a more apt comparison.

Hasselbeck to Jackson for a TD in the ABOUT FUCKING TIME dept., the amazing Neil Rackers-led Cards sitll lead 16-10.

Pats/Jets has turned out as advertised: close and hard-fought. The Pats, as usual, waited for their opponent to make a mistake, and then crammed it down their throat.

Guest GreatOne

Jets and Pats has been as advertised.

This worthless Sea/Az game looks like XFL, weeks 2 and 3

Pats/Jets has turned out as advertised: close and hard-fought. The Pats, as usual, waited for their opponent to make a mistake, and then crammed it down their throat.

I really don't think we made a mistake towards the end. More like a missed open reciever (Santana Moss) instead of throwing into double coverage. McCareins played great though, and nearly gave us the game winner.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Big Ben and the Steelers will defeat the Pats next week.

I was actually referring to Sowell's fumble in the 1st half, which I thought led to the Patten TD, but I was wrong. But the Jets did shoot themselves in the foot a few times (12 men on a punt, the roughing the passer penalty (yes, it was debatable), and that kept the Pats in drives.

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

Last week, it was Reuben Droughns, and this week, it was Jesse Chatman.

It's official: Carolina has the softest, most wretched rush D in the NFL.

NFC East is looking to be pretty pathetic.

Cowboys and Skins at 2-4

Giants playing over their head at 4-2 and falling

and the Eagles WAY ahead of the pack at 6-0

Giants played like they did last year. Turning the ball over in the red zone, not making 3rd and 1's. Receivers wide open in the middle of the field for the opposition. Next week looks to be a loss in Minnesota. If they lose to the Bears in 2 weeks, then an alarm goes off.

I was actually referring to Sowell's fumble in the 1st half, which I thought led to the Patten TD, but I was wrong. But the Jets did shoot themselves in the foot a few times (12 men on a punt, the roughing the passer penalty (yes, it was debatable), and that kept the Pats in drives.

12 Man and the roughing were horrible mistakes. But after all of that (and Sowell Fumble), they still had a chance to win.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Can't wait for the Favre love fest tonight on ESPN.

Will Salisbury hold a candlelight vigil for McNair?

And then the stories about the players complaining about Coughlin's approach will resurface.

You think the Cowboys are regretting not drafting Stephen Jackson now? They can't keep relying on Vinny to carry the offense, but they have no one good to give the ball to.

Can't wait for the Favre love fest tonight on ESPN.

Will Salisbury hold a candlelight vigil for McNair?

Jimmy Johnson on FOX already started the verbal blowjobs for Favre. I can't wait for all the "Pack is Back!" talk all this week.

It's kind of sad that the Cowboys traded for Quincy Morgan only to have him get injuried on the 1st game he plays............man this is Joey Galloway & Chris Warren all over again.