TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

New Osama Tape

Guest Anglesault
Oh, and yeah, I noticed INXS's "new" avatar as well....VERY interesting....

You weren't the only one. But it can't be, that guy was banned and thus can't be here....right...?

He's fucking with you.

This will certainly help Bush. Every poll shows Bush is trusted with Security and Terror by an overwhelming majority of the public.

Being reminded that Osama bin Laden is still alive after 3 years on the run is supposed to help Bush?

Osama bin Laden is an egomaniac. Basically he wants to screw with our election. In the scheme of things, Osama wins if you let his reappearance influence your vote. Osama wins if you intrepret his words and change your vote to go against one candidate (Bush or Kerry).

Fuck Osama

He won't change my vote

Will you let him change your vote?

He won't change my mind

After all we're not Spain.

The difference between this tape and what happened in Spain is that the Spanish were attacked and he's just releasing a tape to us at the moment. I don't see a clear connection between killing hundreds of people and bashing the President.

In conclusion, Fuck Osama

It's always helped Bush in the past. I think it will remind people why they like the President. Know, whether or not that carries over to tuesday i don't know.

He's going to take credit for whatever the outcome. Also, i don't think he'll get anyone to chance their votes. It might help make undecided voters go a certain way, but people with their minds made up more likely than not won't be presuaded.

Don't think that Al Qaeda hasn't attempted another attack. They haven't succeeded (thankfully) so instead OBL is trying to influence the elections in more of a diplomatic format.

Amen!

In short, it'll be a wash. Given everything that's happened the past few years, I don't think a new tape is really all that scary so there'll be no rally around the Prez, but at the same time, everyone is already well aware that Osama is still on the loose, so no Bush f'd up at Tora Bora effect for Kerry.

As for who Osama is betting on, I doubt that he really cares. And I know for sure that I don't care. And neither should anyone else.

It's always helped Bush in the past. I think it will remind people why they like the President. Know, whether or not that carries over to tuesday i don't know.

It may help him a little bit, but I don't think it'll have a huge effect. Just because it's helped him in the past doesn't mean that he'll be helped by the same amount when repeated. Something loses it's effect when it happens multiple times.

I'm not sure how much "Osama's out there and he doesn't like the President" will sway people. For one thing, I don't think the President has really mentioned Bin Laden much by name in the last two years. He mentioned OBL in one of the debates. Most of the time, Osama is treated by the President as "He who must not be named".

Drudge's headline for this story ("Remember Me?") is quite fitting.

He's going to take credit for whatever the outcome.

Of course. If Nader wins the election, Osama will take credit for it.

Also, i don't think he'll get anyone to chance their votes. It might help make undecided voters go a certain way, but people with their minds made up more likely than not won't be presuaded.

there's two bases of voters, and neither one is going to move. The Pew poll from a few weeks ago indicated that their sample of undecideds had concerns which were closer to the Kerry supporters than the Bush supporters.

(the image of that poll is here: http://people-press.org/reports/images/229-4.gif )

The only room for gain on the video is if one side screwed up, and that has yet to occur.

Don't think that Al Qaeda hasn't attempted another attack. They haven't succeeded (thankfully) so instead OBL is trying to influence the elections in more of a diplomatic format.

Of course, he won't succeed. The world can be crazy at times, but they're not as crazy to believe that Osama bin Laden has underwent a makeover of his views.

Guest Banders Kennany
This is an interesting thing to pop up before an election.  I wonder how Bush and Kerry will address this.

Kerry: "He outsourced the operation...blah blah."

Bush: "Aw, shit."

AndrewTS, stop being so dumb. C'mon man I know you're smarter than that. Kerry's whole argument is that Dubwa went into Afganistan and Iraw almost totally alone. His thing is that he wanted to build a global alliance made up of Russias and Frances and Germanies to help fight the war with our allies. Kerry if anyone, was the one who wanted to "outsource" this op. You sound like an ignorant libertariabn.

Back to the topic at hand, and this is an interesting development. If I am recalling correct, Osama has never before admitted culpibility in he 9/11 attacks. And the tone of this message sounds lesse like KILL AMERICA NOW SLIT THEM and more like LAY OFF AND SO WILL WE.

I guess willing to let bygones be gybones as long as we leave well enough alone right now, probably an admission of the fact that he knows he can never beat us and his radical sleeper cells have only made one disasterous attack after 9/11, and not even on the US. They sound like they konw they are failing and will take what they can get. Ignorant fundamentals, tricks are for kids.

It may help him a little bit, but I don't think it'll have a huge effect. Just because it's helped him in the past doesn't mean that he'll be helped by the same amount when repeated. Something loses it's effect when it happens multiple times.

Maybe, but this is the first actual tape of Bin Laden in nearly 3 years.

Guest Banders Kennany

That's true Verne, many had already assumed he was dead and top leutenant Ayman al-Zarwari was in charge.

Guest INXS

I believe my new avatar is different to anyone elses i've seen. It has words and stuff for a start. Because someone has a similar avatar to someone else it doesn't mean that they are the same person sheesh.

I've been subtly hinting at INXS' true identity for a couple weeks now, but apparently it takes a sledgehammer to get through to people

When was this?

I've been subtly hinting at INXS' true identity for a couple weeks now, but apparently it takes a sledgehammer to get through to people

I'll happily admit, I'm a moron who can't figure out obvious hints.

I'm wondering how many people will see this tape and suddenly go, "see! He's changed! It's time for peace! Leave him alone!"

I'm hoping no one, but god I bet someone will.

As for Osama. I say kill him, burn his body and don't tell anyone we killed him. Just make it seem like he ran scared from us. You can't matyr someone you can't prove we killed.

Dammit, get the SEAL team on this.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I've been saying it since he started posting here.

Guest MikeSC
This will certainly help Bush. Every poll shows Bush is trusted with Security and Terror by an overwhelming majority of the public. Having this "monkey" put down the commander in chief isn't going to fly with public. After all we're not Spain.

Especially since he's mimicking talking points from Moore and the Democratic Party.

-=Mike

...And Cronkite thinks Rove is behind it, showing that he is not only an idiot, but suffering from some good dementia...

`Your Security Is in Your Own Hands'

EXCERPTS FROM BIN LADEN TAPE

Unlike what Bush says, that we hate freedom, let him tell us why didn't we attack Sweden, for example…. As you undermine our security, we undermine yours.

Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you….

The incidents that affected me directly go back to 1982 and afterward, when America allowed Israelis to invade Lebanon, with the help of the American 6th Fleet….

As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way [and] to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women.

We did not find it difficult to deal with Bush and his administration, because it resembles the regimes in our countries, half of which are ruled by the military and the other half by the sons of kings…. They have a lot of pride, arrogance, greed and thievery.

This resemblance became clear in Bush the father's visits to the region…. He wound up being impressed by the royal and military regimes and envied them for staying decades in their positions and embezzling the nation's money with no supervision.

He passed on tyranny and oppression to his son, and they called it the Patriot Act, under the pretext of fighting terror. Bush the father did well in placing his sons as governors and did not forget to pass on the expertise in fraud from the leaders of the [Mideast] region to Florida to use it in critical moments.

It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American forces would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone … because he thought listening to a child discussing her goat and its ramming was more important than the planes and their ramming of the skyscrapers.

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands, and each state which does not harm our security will remain safe.

Guest Anglesault
They're equally a problem.

Along with Howard Stern and Bill O'Reilly, right?

Guest MikeSC

Astonishing. You're too dense and moronic to even mock.

-=Mike

...C-Bacon: Lowering the base on the bottom of the barrel...

Guest Salacious Crumb

Just when I think you've hit your worst moment you manage to top yourself. Congrats you've become a worse poster than INXS.

Guest MikeSC

Just when I think you've hit your worst moment you manage to top yourself. Congrats you've become a worse poster than INXS.

Read the post above yours. It's even dumber.

-=Mike

Ah yes, glad you could chime in with your oh so insightful words of wisdom, Mad Dog . Seems like all you can really say are things "C-Bacon is so dumb like INXS LOL! No wait, worse!!" whenever I post something. Funny how you never really add anything to the discussion. Or is it just convenient that you share the same opinons of Mike, Powerplay and the like? Yeah, that must be it, no need for you make any points or counterpoints right since theres no need right?

Guest Salacious Crumb

Ah yes, glad you could chime in with your oh so insightful words of wisdom, Mad Dog . Seems like all you can really say are things "C-Bacon is so dumb like INXS LOL! No wait, worse!!" whenever I post something. Funny how you never really add anything to the discussion. Or is it just convenient that you share the same opinons of Mike, Powerplay and the like? Yeah, that must be it, no need for you make any points or counterpoints right since theres no need right?

Someone could post pictures of turds and they'd be a lot more insightful than you. And you add nothing more than stupidity. Just because you say something different doesn't mean you add shit to anything.