TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "HHH wants respect" from RAW Thread

Guest CronoT
LOOKING FOR RESPECT

NOV. 8, 2004

Triple H figures to make his return to RAW Monday night.

The question is, will anyone outside of Evolution want him there?

The World Heavyweight Champion claimed the rest of the roster was jealous of The Game, and that order had better be restored when he returns.

With Survivor Series approaching and Bischoff poised to take a month-long vacation, who's going to be calling the shots in the upcoming weeks?

Also, the embittered Edge will face Chris Benoit one week after he humiliated his former tag team partner.

Don’t miss RAW (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

So, did anyone actually miss HHH?

Guest CronoT
Will HHH accept Gene Snitsky as a member on his Survivor Series team?

Actually, the question I wanted to ask was how long it was from the time Gene Snitsky had his first televised match against Kane, until now. I predicted HHH would insert himself into's Snitsky's character somehow, and now it's happened.

I think Vince needs to tell his son-in-law to grow some balls and quit being such a whiny little bitch.

The way I figure it, Maven gets punked out and they have to replace Maven with Eugene to at least make Snitsky being on the HHH team make sense.

Edge vs Benoit might not be too bad although you know its going to end with both teams running out and having a big hype the PPV fight to end the show.

I wonder if Tajri has a plane ticket back to Japan yet....

Guest The Shadow Behind You

All I ask is that they give us 20+ minutes for Edge/Benoit.

I am still begging for Maven to get taken out of this match by "injury" or by being punked by Evolution to bring in Tai-Gee-Ri or Eugene for this one.

I'm betting we tune into raw more to see who is NOT there now as a potential indicator of who is getting canned this week.

I wanna know if the shove from Batista to Flair will be mentioned tonight or be forgotten about.

I wanna know if the shove from Batista to Flair will be mentioned tonight or be forgotten about.

You know it will be mentioned...numerous times. It even has it's own little 'sound effect' in the replay shown on Heat.

Guest CronoT

So, did anyone actually miss HHH?

I did, but I am hoping this new high velocity sniper rifle will make sure I don't next time.

[Rainbow Six mode]I find that using an M-16 with a 3.5 zoom scope works really well. I'm really good at head shots, and can hit people from across the map.[/Rainbow Six mode]

Guest Coffey
It was hard to miss HHH when they were talking about him every available second they had.

That's what I was thinking. He was still the focal point of the whole damn show, so it's not like he wasn't there.

He was there in spirit!

It was hard to miss HHH when they were talking about him every available second they had.

That's what I was thinking. He was still the focal point of the whole damn show, so it's not like he wasn't there.

He was there in spirit!

Well....Triplejiri made up for it.

Getting off the Triple H subject for the moment...

How long do you think Edge/Benoit will go tonight?

...I'm assuming not too long, as they 1)Might want to save that for a later PPV and 2)Need to build the fact that they are on opposing teams for Survivor Series.

You know it will be mentioned...numerous times. It even has it's own little 'sound effect' in the replay shown on Heat.

I just appreciate how the company never has a problem with continuity.

I especially liked how they addressed Randy Orton and Ric Flair shaking hands after their bloody cage match at Taboo Tuesday.

You know.....when, on the next Raw.......they had Flair saying he didn't respect Orton.....pretending as if the handshake never happened....

....yeah, there's a pretty good chance that Batista shove ain't being mentioned tonight.

Guest Trivia247

You know at some point Flair will Inadvertantly knife edge chop or Low blow Batista, which will further add to the turmoil but not result in a full fledge turn

Some notes for tonight's show in Austin, TX:

There will be a Chris Jericho Highlight Reel

*There will be a long (words used to me were "long and boring") Simon Dean segment involving more plants in the crowd

*There will be an angle where Gene Snitsky comes out with a baby (I'm presuming it's a doll) and confronts Lita. At some point he'll punt the doll into the crowd

*Christy Hemme will be getting a ring announcing tryout, possibly in the Benoit-Edge match

*Ric Flair is on the injured list but is at the show

*Debra Marshall (McMichael, Williams) was backstage looking for work

From Meltzer

so they wasted all that diva stuff just to get a new announcer. Figures.

Snitski punting a baby doll? gold.

Jericho Highlight reel which will undoubtably lead into a Jericho/Maven Vs Batistia/Flair match somehow because when was the last time a Highlight reel didn't end up in a "impromptu" tag match.

Some notes for tonight's show in Austin, TX:

There will be a Chris Jericho Highlight Reel

*There will be a long (words used to me were "long and boring") Simon Dean segment involving more plants in the crowd

*There will be an angle where Gene Snitsky comes out with a baby (I'm presuming it's a doll) and confronts Lita. At some point he'll punt the doll into the crowd

*Christy Hemme will be getting a ring announcing tryout, possibly in the Benoit-Edge match

*Ric Flair is on the injured list but is at the show

*Debra Marshall (McMichael, Williams) was backstage looking for work

From Meltzer

Isn't it sad when the only thing to look forward to on Raw are *interview* segments?

Who is this Benoit person that Edge is going to wrestle, though? Anyone heard of him before?

so they wasted all that diva stuff just to get a new announcer. Figures.

A new announcer with tits, though. :P

Although Christy doesn't speak Spanish, probably can't sing, and she's annoying as hell. I still prefer Lillian, as poor of an announcer as she is.

He's some green stiff getting a call up for a squash. Nothing to pay attention to.

wonder if Snitski Baby Dolls will be the new Adam Bomb nerf footballs.

Guest CronoT

It would be absolutely hiliarious if people starting bringing baby dolls to WWE RAW events, too.

Snitski punting a baby doll? gold.

I know I'll be laughing.

Think it's a Canadian baby doll?

Maybe that Jezabel Lita will pull it out of the way.

It would be absolutely hiliarious if people starting bringing baby dolls to WWE RAW events, too.

I would do this. Too bad I probably won't be going to Raw in Baltimore or I would definitely do it.