TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frisco

The Passenger

“Where the fuck is Chester road” a voice yells from inside the passing limo.

On the street a man gives an indignant stare at the long Black Lincoln and walks away in a huff. The limo pauses just long enough for a Rolex Watch clad wrist to protrude from the rear window and extend the middle finger to the man

“Damn English people” Frisco barks from inside the Limousine. The driver pulls to the side of the road and takes out a map, as Candace mixes a Gin and Tonic from the bar in the back seat of the elegant rental. Seated in the back, a giant of a man listens quietly as Frisco goes into his sales pitch.

“There are a few things you should know” the infamous manager starts as Candace hands him the Gin and Tonic. “First and foremost I am not exactly the most popular person around here. Basically everyone hates my guts…”

The giant listens on with a blank expression on his face. Candace picks up a crystal glass from the bar and asks the passenger if he’d like a drink. He nods politely, and she prepares him a Gin and Tonic for him as well. As she hands him the drink he smiles appreciatively.

“I usually don’t manage people who don’t have a lot of experience… I’m not in the teaching business!” Frisco begins. “However in your case I’m willing to make an exception.”

The passenger continues to listen on with the same blank expression on his face. He pauses a moment before taking a sip of the drink. He glances at Candace and smiles innocently.

“You like?” the sexy Asian asks.

“I like” he responds softly, as he is obviously taken back by her beauty.

“Managing a wrestler is a daunting challenge. I happen to be the best guy on the planet at managing, but still an inexperienced wrestler will have a tough time in the SWF. I think you have tremendous potential, and if you wrestle for me, you could make a hell of am impact. But you need to know if you’re going to be managed by me things are only done one way…my way!”

The passenger says nothing as he finishes his drink. He looks out the window at the dark Manchester streets. He is very far from home. Frisco pulls out his cell to answer an incoming call as the limo starts up again.

“I found out where Chester Road is!” the driver states confidently. “We’ll be there in no time!”

Frisco flicks off his cell with an annoyed expression on his face.

“You said that twenty minutes ago…” he mutters under his breathe.

“I think you do very well in SWF” Candace offers. The passenger immediately turns his attention to the beauty as she combs her hair out of her eyes.

“You’re a natural” she states with sincerity in her voice.

The passenger once again offers a smile; with the hope it will be returned. Candace doesn’t appear to notice his interest as she reaches over and puts a light coat on. A slight chill is in the air as Midnight edges closer.

“I’ve rented a room at the Chester Road Hotel and Restaurant”, Frisco states as the passenger turns his attention to the controversial one. “It’s a nice place, and the restaurant is really good. You can spend a few days there are just enjoy the area. We get back to the states on Thursday and we’ll get to business then.”

The passenger nods in agreement, as Frisco pulls a large, Manila envelope from his brief case. The passenger watches him intently as he takes a paper from it and gives it to him. He glances over the endless legal ramblings and becomes somewhat nervous. The document is obviously a contract, yet the passengers’ limited legal knowledge makes him somewhat anxious about signing it. He quickly glances at Candace hoping for advice.

“Just sign at the X” She says with a knowing smile.

The passenger takes a deep breathe, then reaches for a pen. After another brief review of the documentation he scribbles his name on the line. Frisco looks on intently, then flashes a demonic grin as the giant hands Frisco the signed contract.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” he asks with a wry smile. The Passenger is not quite sure how to respond.

The limo finally pulls up at the Chester Road Hotel and Restaurant. A light rain is beginning to fall as the passenger emerges from the back. Frisco and Candace leave from the other side of the limo as the driver quickly steps out of the front and goes to take Frisco’s brief case.

“Get away from that, BUTT monkey!” the petulant manager barks at the driver. “I have important stuff in here!”

The driver sheepishly goes back into the limo; his plans for a nice little tip obviously unrealized.

“Be here at nine” Frisco instructs the man as he heads into the Hotel. The quiet giant waits for Candace to follow Frisco’s’ lead before he decides to join them. The beautiful Asian seems totally unaware of his presence.

“This place has a nice bar down stairs” Frisco offers. “I’ll be hanging out there tonight.”

Candace motions towards his Manchester United Jersey, causing Frisco to button up his suit jacket.

“I probably should take that off before I go to the bar” he responds with a guilty smirk on his face. The Asian beauty quickly nods in agreement.

“I pretty tired, just take shower and go to bed” she states as she removes her room key from her purse.

“Want to join me in the bar?” Frisco asks the passenger who is fantasizing about joining Candace in the shower instead. The large man just shrugs his shoulders in response.

“I’m pretty tired, I think I’ll just go to bed instead” he responds as Frisco opens the door to the Hotel.

“Whatever you want” the evil one states as he heads towards his room.

Candace picks up an oversized gym back and starts to go to her room. The passenger instinctively grabs at the bag to carry it for her. She appears caught off guard by the gesture of kindness and flashes a smile to Frisco’s latest charge.

“Want to come up for some tea...and Crumpets?” she asks with a horrendously bad attempt at an English accent.

A wide smile flashes over the passengers face.

“That would be great” he responds.