TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Storm comments

Congrats to Andrea and Ghost, and especially to Maddix for writing an exciting Battle Royal. BOOOOOOOOO to people not promoing.

Oh, and I now have money on Carnage's manager being Frisco. But Carnage is actually amusing and non-irritating, so that's all OK.

I'd like to encourage Sly and Kaine to post their losing match. While it was pretty good, and probably better-written than Drea and Ghost's match, it all but ignored the angle that the match was meant to further. It was a difficult decision, especially considering that both matches' finishes seemed to come out of nowhere. Sly and Kaine's match started off more interesting but started to fall apart toward the end, and when you combine that with Ghost only doing one MVS move... well, the Yellow Dog got over because he used Brian Pillman's moveset, not because the fans were psychic.

What angle was it meant to further? I never heard of any angle to further at all, so that's probably why it never happened.

Anyways, Sly's got the finished version, since he did the last half so hound him to post it.

Edit: nevermind 'bout the angle thing. Any chances of a card going up soon? eih?

I'd like to say that King's promo was fuckin' awesome. It was one of the most inventive ways to give Mark the win, while not actually giving it to him. Storyline wise I did think King was going to win, but while reading the match I didn't see that technicality at all. A great closing to an angle I'm sure you've wanted to finish for a long time.

In other news. Revolution Zero is doing a great job of character developement, and I can see Spike and Sean starting to string out there character motives. Sacred's always been an awesome character to build introspectives around. And finally, I can really get behind Landon's chase for the belt.

Toxxic vs. Carnage seems very interesting and the Ghost storyline is seemingly starting to pick up some steam. A lot of things are happening.

Guest Suicide King

Thanks Mak. I went back and edited the promo, since I realized I had forgotten to put in a couple of tags, or spellcheck it for that matter. I am glad you liked it.

As for the show itself, I think Landon's match was frankly pretty awesome. I think the smart money has got to be on him winning the Cold Front tournament and advancing to face Toxxic. That right there is a money match, children.

And I continue to love the Rev 0 promos. Every time one appears, Rev 0 gets just a little bit cooler in my eyes, because of the simple but effective character advancement. If they keep up this pace, I think people just might be talking about Rev 0 in the same paragraph as the M7.

I would like to file the complaint that 4k simply isn't enough to put together a decent match while forwarding anything. I was trying something, but ran out of space rather quickly.

I would like to file the complaint that 4k simply isn't enough to put together a decent match while forwarding anything. I was trying something, but ran out of space rather quickly.

Funny you should say that, because I happen to feel the exact opposite way about it. I excel at writing the short matches; the higher the word limit is, the harder it is for me to write anything decent. In fact, a full half of my career losses have come on PPV. :ph34r:

Oh I didn't want anything drastic like a 7k limit or something... just seems like I could hardly fit any action in the 4k mark...

I know I struggle to get anything approaching a decent match in for under 5k.