TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

This is so stupid. He's Maven. You think Trips is gonna slut around and give the same speech to Jericho next week?

Maven: "But Hunter! What about all those things you said to me last week?"

HHH: "That was just pillow-talk, baby."

HHH: Shit, I just gave you sweet loving five minutes ago, who do you think I am...JBL?!

I have to admit, even though it was at MAVEN, that was an amazing pitch made by HHH.

Hunter is giving me this M. Bison vibe with Evolution being Shadaloo: Join me or die!

Guest CronoT
Well, I see we're conducting the Opening Promo here

You mean the Neverending Promo.

"This is the Promo that never ends.

It goes on and on my friend.

Some people starting promoing it,

Not knowing what it was,

But they keep going on forever, because......"

Ok, help me out here guys, because it's not clear to me. Maven can have the title shot, or join Evolution. One is a long shot, one is a sure thing. Am I right? Because, it wasn't like, very clear.

Hopefully JR and King will go over it 980 times instead of commenting on the matches.

I predict Maven still wrestles HHH tonight, and after his "friends" don't/can't save him from Evolution leading to HHH beating Maven in the match, and beating him half to death, next week Maven turns on the others, and joins Evolution.

Or something along those lines.

See that's Hunter's problem with promo's, always was, he can never cut to the point, he takes 15 minutes to say what should take him 3. Probably thinks he saying Shakespeare out there and he deserves to have a long soliloquiy.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

was that chick a random floozy or is she one of those ovw call ups?

Guest Quik

So, what's the status on Flair's injury? I'm not sure how many weeks you miss when you're too fucking old. Does that ever go away?

Guest Evolution
This is a pretty good promo here by HHH until he repeated 3 more times.

Agreed. But the setup of Maven pimping the lady in the hallway before going to his office was a nice touch to show that Maven wants the ladies and can get that in Evolution.

The perfect booking here would be Maven thinking he's in on the finger poke of doom and then after the three Evolution just totally destroys him. Only thing that can make up for 5 minutes of HHH showing Maven his cock.

The "Job" of the week?

See that's Hunter's problem with promo's, always was, he can never cut to the point, he takes 15 minutes to say what should take him 3. Probably thinks he saying Shakespeare out there and he deserves to have a long soliloquiy.

...I JUST SAID THAT!

...Good, I'm not the only one that thinks that way.

Hunter is giving me this M. Bison vibe with Evolution being Shadaloo: Join me or die!

There is no room for loafers. Can't you see that I am serious??

HHH: You're pretty smart, Maven. Let's see how smart you are when you're not BREATHING!

Guest MikeSC
Thank God the ref DQ Lita last night. She was far too mean to that innocent table!

Next up, she'll be charged with assault against the English language.

-=Mike