TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

Xtian's theme song works on many levels... mostly as a warning...

Just close your eyes

So you can't see Christian's restholds...

Just close your eyes

Or I know you'll see a headlock...

Just close your eyes...

The pain is almost over...

Just close...your eyes...

OK...few things.

1) Christian's theme sounded like a Evenessence rip-off.

2) Benoit...yellow just DOESN'T work for you.

3) Where was Snitsky to get involved in the Lingerie Pillow Fight?

Damnit, I was JUST about to comment on Edge's "YAY~!" directed at Chris Benoit. It was hysterical.

PS- Greatest Raw since Rock/Eugene promo. It's been excellent so far, and this is MAVEN'S night.

Guys, I'm wondering if we should discontinue OAO Raw at TSM and move to AIM chats. It's obviously too hard on the server.

it would have to be some kind of chat room--IMs wouldn't work for more than 4 or 5 people I don't think. It would make more sense, though, since it would automatically update.

Damnit, I was JUST about to comment on Edge's "YAY~!" directed at Chris Benoit. It was hysterical.

PS- Greatest Raw since Rock/Eugene promo. It's been excellent so far, and this is MAVEN'S night.

You know, it probably has been, but I don't see it

Guest Quik

Wow. The board was down for the entire duration of my shower. That's funny.

I'm gonna go smoke a stog. Think it'll crash for 5 minutes?

Guys, I'm wondering if we should discontinue OAO Raw at TSM and move to AIM chats. It's obviously too hard on the server.

it would have to be some kind of chat room--IMs wouldn't work for more than 4 or 5 people I don't think. It would make more sense, though, since it would automatically update.

That's why I said AIM chat...

it would have to be some kind of chat room--IMs wouldn't work for more than 4 or 5 people I don't think.

It works quite fine.

AIM chats, that is.

Guest CronoT

Well, I can set up a chat room for it really quickly and easily.

Also, here's Simon Dean to kill the crowd.

Guest LooneyTune

They didn't even bother to have a promo BEFORE bringing the fatass into the ring while insulting everyone.

That's why I said AIM chat...

Okay, but I thought you actually meant AOL Instant Messaging. My mistake. In other words, we'd have to sign up for an AIM ID, but it would be conducted on a regular web browser?

Dames probably would be interested.