TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

Download TNA "Victory Road" Full Show Here.

Bob, go to the site, it has Taboo Tuesday then No Mercy, not sure if they still work...I was able to grab No mercy a few weeks ago.

Right click and download...

Afterwards, change the wmru or whatever extension it is to wmv, as the directions say.

You'll note the "Outsider & Jarrett" angle at the end if well done, Nash actually sells and BUMPS FOR STYLES.

The show sucks, except for the X-work, but the angle at the end is pretty well done.

Can Savage even work, though...

Damn download isn't working.

I don't even WANT the full show, just the Monty match and the X division rumble. The rest I could care less about.

Yep, that's exactly right. I was offering the first X tourny show for download, and TNA actually contacted my host, sending them and me an email saying that it had to be removed. I lost the site and everything over it.

It isn't wise to post links to where you can download TNA stuff here.

Removed, BUT how could TNA contact me? I'm posting a link to another guy's site.

Your profile, connecting to your AOL or finding your email through it for one.

So wait, TNA has people that read this forum AND they still suck?

R-E-T-A-R-D-S

R-E-T-A-R-D-S

Yes there are people in WWE and TNA that have access to the internet and look for this kind of stuff. It has nothing to do with how 'they suck'.

R-E-T-A-R-D-S

Yes there are people in WWE and TNA that have access to the internet and look for this kind of stuff. It has nothing to do with how 'they suck'.

Actually, it does. Since TSM is one of the bigger wrestling-based forums, especially since we don't have a BIG wrestling writer/reporter working for the main site (not to say Dames isn't good, but he's not overly well-known), you'd figure that with the bashing of TNA that goes on here that there'd be changes made. Why send somebody to gather data from fans and then not use it? Oh, right, because you're TNA, and you don't want to succeed.

And I'll go on record right now that should Dutch Mantel be fired and the show go back to the quality it once was, either sticking with its current family-friendly style or not, I'd start watching TNA again. That is, of course, unless Jarrett decides he's going to all the booking/writing 100% by himself.

But the "don't worry, it's closing down in 5 months" excuse has been shot to hell since TNA passed December '02. Panda Energy is too much of a money mark for TNA to simply close down. Fans need to turn away in droves, much like they did for WWE, for Panda to realize that TNA either needs to be cut loose from the bank account or restructured.

In an ideal TNA? Jarrett would only be an on-air talent, and not at the level he is at. Can he main event? Yes, because it would be poor booking to simply drop him from the top of the card. Should he ALWAYS be at the top of the card? Hell no. Anybody on the roster not worth their paycheck would be cut (D-Ray, Titus, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Glenn Gilberti, Johnny Swinger, JEFF HARDY, and a few others), and a booker would be in place that understands that past draws need to put over possible future draws in order to MAKE the newer talent become actual draws.

Look at Ron "The Truth" Killings. Ken Shamrock put him over. Did he draw fans to the Asylum every week during his World title run? Yes. Fans wanted to see The Truth in action. They wanted him to entertain them. Did he? In spades. Shamrock still had enough weight to fans to be seen as a viable threat, and him being pinned by Killings was enough to make Truth seem as though he could hang with the upper-tier talent.

Look at AJ Styles. Jerry Lynn put him over. Did he draw fans to the Asylum every week during the Lynn/Styles feud? Yes. Styles put on very, very good matches each and every week with LowKi, Jerry Lynn, and even Sean Waltman, and fans wanted to see more of him. Is there any doubt in anybody's mind that INDY WRESTLING fans respected Jerry Lynn? Yes. Many of them still do, although not to the extent they once did. So Lynn working with Styles, even though Jerry won the blowoff, was enough to make AJ look as though he could hang with the "great" ones in the business.

TNA is lacking upward movement. Jeff Hardy does not need to go over anybody. His diehard fans will always be there, or at least until they grow up and understand wrestling more, and he will always be disliked by the more "smart marky" of fans for his poor matches and lack of interview ability. Does Jeff Jarrett need to go over everybody? No. Putting him in squash matches against local jobbers each week on Impact is doing nobody any good, as the local workers aren't learning anything but how to sell for pitiful offense, and Jarrett already looks strong through his booking for the past 2 and a half years.

But hey, I'll end this before it becomes a full-blown, balls-to-the-wall rant.

Corey,

I just started the "closing down in 6 months" thing personally, as my personal opinion, about a month ago.

With the recent signings/use of non-ratings grabbers and slugs like Jackie, Nash, Hall, Savage, etc...

And a laughable attempt as house shows promoting these non-drawing talents...

I tend to agree...with myself.

I don't care how much money Panda pours in, the well is about to dry up.

And a laughable attempt as house shows promoting these non-drawing talents...

They attempted house shows?

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'd explain why TNA isn't going out of business any time soon but it always gets no sold by people who have no understand of corporations like Panda so I won't bother.

I'd explain why TNA isn't going out of business any time soon but it always gets no sold by people who have no understand of corporations like Panda so I won't bother.

I'd like to hear it, if it makes any difference.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Basically when you have a coporation like Panda who has diverse interests they often times will bring aboard a company like TNA. The reason for this is they get tax breaks from the government for having a division that loses money.

So basically TNA's losing money could be making them money and if TNA turns the corner and starts making money then it's an extra bonus.

Basically when you have a coporation like Panda who has diverse interests they often times will bring aboard a company like TNA. The reason for this is they get tax breaks from the government for having a division that loses money.

So basically TNA's losing money could be making them money and if TNA turns the corner and starts making money then it's an extra bonus.

Brilliant, but evil.....

Yay Capitalism! Hello...oh, hellO... </Austin Powers>

But what I'm saying, Mad and Sledge, is that Panda is basically like Turner was for WCW in the early 90's. Regardless of how much money the company won't make, they'll hold onto it for a bit, mainly due to personal interest (correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Dixie and Bob Carter wrestling fans?), and when they finally start losing the company TOO MUCH money, then they'll be cut loose.

I don't see TNA going out of business in the next 5 or 6 months. A year? Maybe.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'd say the company has 2-3 years before Panda would really get sick of it. They seem to like working with the promotion a lot and it's helping them tax wise.