TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toshiaki Koala

Shawn Daivari's finisher

Guest theanswer1824

if davari used the camel clutch in the wwe, I bet a you JR would throw in 'shades of the Iron Shiek' upon execution of the move.

You would think that since wrestlers don't sumbit to the damn Camel Clutch now that any new wrestler wouldn't dream of using it. I hate it that all the finishers suck now. I like the idea of a flying carpet though. The WWE is probably so brazen that they'll give the guy a human size plane to splash his opponent with instead.(no offense intended to anyone)

Guest LooneyTune

Daivari isn't the one wrestling...its the other guy who kinda looks mexican. Besides, lets just hope this gimmick only lasts for 3 weeks... because 1 "Arab" wrestling is enough. We don't need his "Manager" wrestling too.

Actually, we probably could use another tag team, the division is fairly limp.

Btw, why do I have the feeling Sgt. Slaughter will get involved somewhere?

The WWE is probably so brazen that they'll give the guy a human size plane to splash his opponent with instead.(no offense intended to anyone)

Just wait until Gene Snitsky & another tall hoss team up to be The New Twin Towers.

/shudders that the WWE might be reading this post.

The WWE is probably so brazen that they'll give the guy a human size plane to splash his opponent with instead.(no offense intended to anyone)

Just wait until Gene Snitsky & another tall hoss team up to be The New Twin Towers.

I doubt that even WWE would be THAT tasteless.

Very slim doubt, but I still doubt.

New Colossal Connection, maybe.

After all that stuff at Survivor Series, we need Snitsky and Heidenreich to team up. It would be the greatest and worst team of all time at the same time.

Guest LooneyTune

Nathan Jones: BOOOOOOOOOOOT! (falls on his face mid-move)

(Heidenreich has a cocaine fit, sitting in a corner in a fetal position)