TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toshiaki Koala

Shawn Daivari's finisher

This was posted on the DVDVR board, so some of you may have already seen it, but I had to bring it to TSM as it's possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen. A truncated version is now in my signature.

Enjoy.

carpetbald.jpg

Guest LooneyTune

The Magic Carpet Splash? Uh...I think a double underhook piledriver would be a lot cooler.

Hassan is using the camel clutch as a finisher at house shows.

Tee-hee! Them Dubya Dubya Eee writers sure are clever folks.

eh, that's pretty much the standard-issue Middle Eastern wrestler finisher. The Sultan used it too. I hope it's at least like the Steiner version with the arms hooked, though.

Guest theanswer1824

that's an awesome finisher...

can't wait for this guy to make his debut. can the guy work though? i hope he isn't a bust because i've enjoyed his promos, esp the liquor store one.

Guest Trivia247

Ahh the Camel Clutch, the time tested friend to All Arab, Persian, and Indian wrestlers all racistly lubbed together...

and the move was innovated by a Certain Deceased Mexican Wrestler.....

Guest Mordecai's Cathedral
I've seen D do this at Neo Pro shows many times before he went big, nothing special, just "we want carpet" chants

What does everybody want?!

Carpet!

Meh, they could at least change the Camel Clutch around a bit... Hell, even Jinsei Shinzaki's Goku-Raku Gatame (?) would be good.

I've seen D do this at Neo Pro shows many times before he went big, nothing special, just "we want carpet" chants

Carpet!

Meh, they could at least change the Camel Clutch around a bit... Hell, even Jinsei Shinzaki's Goku-Raku Gatame (?) would be good.

The bitchin' cross-armed Clutch? Yeah, pretty sure that's the correct name.

Carpet!

The bitchin' cross-armed Clutch? Yeah, pretty sure that's the correct name.

They could call it Camel Clutch '04, and it would be all good... but it's the WWE. You know that won't happen.

eh, that's pretty much the standard-issue Middle Eastern wrestler finisher. The Sultan used it too. I hope it's at least like the Steiner version with the arms hooked, though.

I think Tiger Ali Singh was the only Middle Eastern/Muslim wrestler in the WWF/E to not use it. I'm not sure if that was because he really sucked or because of something else though...

I think Tiger Ali Singh was the only Middle Eastern/Muslim wrestler in the WWF/E to not use it. I'm not sure if that was because he really sucked or because of something else though...

He was Indian, though. Actually, I don't even remember even seeing him wrestle. What was his finisher?

And will Hassan have the pointy-toed boots like the Shiek did?

Guest LooneyTune

I think Singhs finisher was some kind of slam. Maybe belly-to-belly? Whatever it was, it was pretty lame since I saw him win a FEW matches and don't remember.

I think Singhs finisher was some kind of slam. Maybe belly-to-belly? Whatever it was, it was pretty lame since I saw him win a FEW matches and don't remember.

It was a bulldog like the one Jericho uses with the hair. He called it the Tiger Bomb. Yeah, I can't believe I remember it either. Fucking lame finisher.

They should call it the Camel Toe, just so Lawler could say this.

King: Here he goes JR, whoa his oppenent just tasted some carpet, and now he's going straight into the Camel Toe.