TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

OAO Armageddon Thread.

Jindrak I think. I wasn't giving it my full attention.

Funaki just interviewed himself, was pretty funny. Go 'Naki!

"Big Show vs. Team Angle is next. Big Show and Joy Giovanni are continuing their affair. Somebody needs to save this show. It's really bad at this point. Well, this wasn't the match to save the show. Very bad match, only thing notable was Show using an F-5 on Jindrak for the pin. I guess that's either meaning Lesnar is coming back, or they are sticking it in Lesnar's face. I'd guess the former."

Guest The Shadow Behind You

That's interesting that TBS won via F5.

I Figured one of the new hosses would steal that finisher, since TBS has his own dominant finisher on his own anyways.

Guest I *Heart* Jeff Weaver

I'm beginning to belive that Kurt Angle pissed in some major cornflakes.

Guest LooneyTune

Angle beat Santa... how is that pissing someone off? Besides, someone said Jindrak got pinned.

Interesting that Meltzer think Lesnar is coming back.

If so, do we REALLY need another Lesnar/Big Show feud?

Big Show went over here because he's going to go into a main event feud with JBL. I don't think in Angle's physical condition they're too worried about him not going over here.

That's interesting that TBS won via F5.

I Figured one of the new hosses would steal that finisher, since TBS has his own dominant finisher on his own anyways.

Yeah. I could have seen Snitsky using the F-5.

...then again maybe Brock's Murder-Bomb (Ganso Bomb) would be a better finisher for Snitsky.

Big Show went over here because he's going to go into a main event feud with JBL.

Speaking of which, had Heyman's plan for Show/JBL in a barbed wire match gone through, I would have bought my first SmackDown PPV since No Mercy 2003.

What does the F in F-5 stand for? Anything?

Nothing.

F-5 is the highest, most dangerous grade of either hurricane or tornado.

Indeed, as F-5 hurricanes are ones that have winds faster than 155 mph.

*shakes head at realizing that hurricane and clone discussion is more interesting than the PPV*

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I think the idea still stands; Vince liked the idea and that's what matters. Heyman might not be there anymore but the idea is still out there.

Guest I *Heart* Jeff Weaver
Angle beat Santa... how is that pissing someone off?

:D

Besides, someone said Jindrak got pinned
Still, anytime the underdog wins a handicap match, especially when it's a 1 vs. 3 or 2 vs. 4 situation, the bigger team looks bad.

Besides, someone said Jindrak got pinned
Still, anytime the underdog wins a handicap match, especially when it's a 1 vs. 3 or 2 vs. 4 situation, the bigger team looks bad.

Even when the guy on the other side is about the same weight as the other three combined?

Guest LooneyTune

Andre The Giant would win handicap matches all the time. What's different about Big Show (a.k.a Andre Jr. according to WCW) doing the same? Jindrak & Reigns aren't main eventers, and Angle didn't take the fall.

Guest LooneyTune

Funaki is the NEW Cruiserweight Champion?! (Marks the fuck out) Give it to London@

Did anyone else know that F-5 was a classification for tornadoes?

Anyone? Anyone?

Yep.

Funakis celebration was awesome, it really made it seem like the title meant something.

I think the idea still stands; Vince liked the idea and that's what matters. Heyman might not be there anymore but the idea is still out there.

You know it would be gimmicked barbed wire though, and would probably be something like a barbed wire bat on a pole rather than ropes.

Show v. JBL in a Funk v. Sabu style match WOULD be awesome, but it would never happen