TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

10yr girl old cuffed and dragged to jail for...

Just have everyone walk around naked.

Then you know they're not concealing weapons... unless they're utilizing their hinder holster

You know... I was watch SpyTek on OnDemand and they were going over Cold War gadgets and the Russians actually had a one shot suppository....

I remember when scissors were a requirement for school. And "potentially dangerous" things like staplers, rulers with the metal edge on them, etc. Nowadays, those are all "weapons." How fucking absurd.

When I was in middle school, if one kid threw another to the ground, he'd be looking at a suspension, and that's about it. These days, the kid's parents would get sued, the school would get sued for not supervising the kids, the school board would be sued for not allocating funds to the school to supervise the kids, etc. We need to let children experience the world, not lock them away in insulated little rooms. Skinned knees, schoolyard bullies, falls from the jungle gym, shoving matches... these are all parts of growing up in middle school. We've become a society of bitches when it comes to our kids, and it's quite disgusting.