TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

SWF.COM EXCLUSIVE: Backstage Anger!

The camera opens up to backstage, just after SWF Lockdown goes off the air. The viewers see Max King dressed in a nice, formal looking business suit holding his cell phone to his ear.

"Damnit, are you sure?" he asks over the phone. "All right, I'll get there as soon as I can..." he says, before hanging up on the call, handing the phone to a closely following Kelly, as the two egomaniacs make their way out of the building.

Sean Davis jogs around a corner, nearly slamming into King. He is still dressed in his tights, a towel draped over his shoulder. He growls down at King and points a finger at him.

"I've been looking for you all night, boy. You'd better have a damn good explanation for what happened out there!"

Marcus Washington hurries onto the scene, quickly stepping between Max King and Sean Davis. "Keep it civil, Sean." The lawyer looks at King, "But you do have to answer that."

Kelly steps between Davis and King as quickly as she can. "Ex-cuse me? Who do you think you are talking to Max like that? You have no appointment to see him, do you?" she says with a glare, showing that despite being completely out-matched in this situation, she's not about to back down here.

Marcus looks over at Kelly, who's elbowed her way between his client and hers, which happens to put her very close to him. He smiles suggestively at her, "Kelly, how about you make an appointment to see me?" Sean cuts him off with an elbow to the back as he prepares to throttle King. Marc grumbles and keeps his ground, holding Davis back. "Look, Miss Connelly, I'd suggest you let my client speak with your client, before he ends up in a hospital bed." Sean watches Max King throughout the confrontation, his eyes hard and angry, his muscles tense and just waiting to spring into action.

Kelly is about to say something, but King puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's all right Kelly, I'll meet you in the limo, okay?" Kelly blinks in surprise at the situation, but just nods, kissing Max on the cheek before walking off. King grins confidently, shaking his head softly. "So, you want to know why I did what I did, do you?" he begins.

Marcus remains between King and Sean, knowing that Davis is ready to pounce and that wouldn't be very productive at the moment. The Perfect Storm speaks up, "That's gonna be the start of it."

King smirks. "Well then, I'll tell you in words even you can understand," he states. "You see, not only am I a wrestler, I am a businessman. I look out for my future after my wrestling career is over, making sure I don't end up on the street living off of past glories. I got a call during the match that one of my business ventures was in trouble, and I had to take action to it. Unlike you and the other half-wit, deadbeat, wastes of space on the SWF roster, I have things just as important as wrestling to deal with, and I can prioritize on what is more important," he says, then pats Davis on the cheek. "Remember that next time you're sitting in your lockerroom, using up another steroid needle," he finishes, before turning to walk off.

Marcus's jaw drops, and then he stumbles aside as Davis, simply put, explodes. Sean jumps past Marc, tackling King to the floor as he turns. Davis begins throwing blows on the struggling Icon. Washington recovers and grabs at Sean, trying to pull him off. Sean shouts at King, "Boy don't you ever motherf(beep)ng accuse me of that (beep)!" King tries to cover up a bit, to little or no avail. Desperate, King spasms, jerking one of his legs up. Max's reflexes are true as he shoves his knee just up between Davis's legs ... the blow is barely enough to slow the monster down, and King jabs his fist between Sean's eyes, knocking the behemoth off of him.

Marcus moves out of the way, but berates King, "Son, don't you be accusing my clean football star of that kind of substance abuse! You try coming out of the penn and then talking at a man that way! Who's your lawyer!? We'll see how well your business plans have gone when I sue you for all you've got!"

King recovers his breath and then laughs at Washington. He quickly rolls away and to his feet as his pulls out a pair of brass knuckles from his jacket pocket. Before Marc can react and before Sean can get too far up, swings a hard punch right into the face of Davis. He turns to Washington, smirking, "Kelly's my lawyer, and you have no case." King reaches up to pat Marcus on the cheek, but his hand is batted away by the astonished lawyer. Max turns and runs toward the parking lot, hoping that Davis stays down long enough to make his escape. King hurriedly wipes the blood off his forehead while he scoots out the door.

Sean groans and gets to his knees, roaring in both anger and pain. “Where is that stupid sunovab(beep)?!” Marcus ponders sprinting after King, but decides against it and picks the towel up from the floor to wipe at Sean’s temple, which was cut open by the knucks. Davis shoves his friend and lawyer away, lumbers to his feet and storms off … as we fade out.

You're all sick. Give me Lita any day.

Nice promo though, good to see Davis getting a program of some sort going. And beating the shit out of Max is always good :)

Nice promo though, good to see Davis getting a program of some sort going. And beating the shit out of Max is always good :)

<Max>..Now what's that suppossed to mean? *crosses arms in anger*

Guest The Satanic Angel

You might get Lita after *I'm* done with her ... *might* ...