TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigm350

Wrestling autographs

Guest bigm350

I was listening to my local Sports talk radio and this morning's topic was if you could get only one autograph from anyone in any sport (dead or alive), who would it be? Well, I wanted to translate it to wrestling. Who's the one wrestler you would want to get an autograph from? Doesn't matter if the wrestler is dead or alive right now. You can only choose one. Or if you already have a wrestler or wrestler's autograph, which one is your favorite? I would have to say probably Bret Hart. My alltime favorite wrestler, and it would be cool just to meet the guy.

Ric Flair. Already have a copy of his book signed, though. Same with Mick Foley.

If I had to pick someone I didn't have, it would be Bret Hart or Hulk Hogan.

Guest krazykat72

Kenta Kobashi

and he's a mile ahead of everyone else.....(though Jumbo would be pretty great)

for the US, Shawn Michaels.

-Paul Jacobi-

Guest Fook_Theta

Rikidozan. Beaten to it, but the man is still respected in though I bet you could make an argument that his yakuza hit wasn't entirely innocent.

Spartacus was a wrestler wasn't he? I'd want his, or the most well-known greco-roman wrestler.

Guest T®ITEC

The last one I got, which was Chris Jericho's. Though, Bret Hart's was the first one I got. Goooooo me.

If anyone says "Jeff Jarrett", they can have it for the cost of shipping.

Theres no doubt in my mind. Jericho might be my favorite wrestler but still I would have to take Hogans autograph over anyone elses any day of the week.