TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

Longest Yard trailer available

I haven't seen it posted anywhere, so here it is. Good to see Sandler getting back into the pure comedy, and Burt being in it is a nice bridge to the original. I don't know of a whole lot of prisons where the guards have the time, inclination, and energy to form a football team though, much less one that looks like the NFL sponsors it.

Who will be more convincing, him or Keanu Reeves?

Sandler already proved he was better than Reeves with the success of The Water Boy. :P

I haven't seen it posted anywhere, so here it is. Good to see Sandler getting back into the pure comedy, and Burt being in it is a nice bridge to the original. I don't know of a whole lot of prisons where the guards have the time, inclination, and energy to form a football team though, much less one that looks like the NFL sponsors it.

I think I read in SI that theres a prison in Georgia (again, I think it was Georgia)...where they built a 9 hole golf course for the guards.

As for this movie..I think I'll pass.

I haven't seen it posted anywhere, so here it is.  Good to see Sandler getting back into the pure comedy, and Burt being in it is a nice bridge to the original.  I don't know of a whole lot of prisons where the guards have the time, inclination, and energy to form a football team though, much less one that looks like the NFL sponsors it.

I think I read in SI that theres a prison in Georgia (again, I think it was Georgia)...where they built a 9 hole golf course for the guards.

As for this movie..I think I'll pass.

I think you are referring to the article in ESPN the mag about the inmates who are allowed to work on a golf course. THey do all the groundskeeping but are never even allowed to touch a golf club. The couse is on property owned by the state but I dont think it was built specifically for the guards.

Back on topic... You know Im gonna watch this.. It stars the 3 wise men Sandler, Reynolds and Nash

This thing's got a shitload of wrestlers in it.

Austin

Nash

Goldberg

Bob Sapp

Giant Singh

GIANT SINGH people. He's worth the price of admission alone!