19) X-Men: The End: Dreamers & Demons #5

20) Iron Man #1

21) Marvel Knights Spider-Man #8

22) Captain America #1

23) Batman #634

24) JLA #108

25) Teen Titans #18

Credit: Diamond Comics

It's good to see DC still doing well against Marvel. It'll be interesting to see the sales figures once the "All-Star" DC line starts (and when the new Superman and Batman movies come out).

I'm impressed that Teen Titans is that high. Personally, I've found the writing to be kinda weak, and it's even more puzzling seeing as how good GL: Rebirth is.

Avengers are experiencing their highest chart positions with the "Chaos" storyline that a lot of folks seem to hate with a passion, but still the title is selling strongly so someone must like it. Personally, I'm on the fence but I'm willing to give it a try and see what happens after New Avenger's first storyarc concludes. BTW, I'm intrigued to see what kind of sales/chart position NA#1 gets.

Should Iron Man vol.4 #1 chart debut be considered a success or a disappointment?

And I think Astonishing XM deserves those rankings. It's the best X-Men title out now and some of the best I've read/seen in a while, so I'm a bit surprised Superman/Batman beat them. Is Michael Turner still in that book?

Guest JMA
And I think Astonishing XM deserves those rankings. It's the best X-Men title out now and some of the best I've read/seen in a while, so I'm a bit surprised Superman/Batman beat them. Is Michael Turner still in that book?

Nope. Carlos Pacheco and Jesús Merino are doing the art right now.

Carlos is a great artist. I loved his work on Fantastic Four.

Carlos is a great artist. I loved his work on Fantastic Four.

Agreed. Carlos Pacheco I believe is very underrated. Terrific work on F4 vol.1 towards the end of the series, Excalibur before that. Awesome work on Avengers Forever, then back to F4 vol.3 where he even co-plotted IIRC. JLA/JSA Virtue & Vice also had some terrific work of his. I wish Marvel had kept him, he has that certain style that I think fits the Marvel heroes better.

So Superman/Batman is not simply riding on the coattails of Michael Turner and Jeph Loeb anymore? Or Ed McGuiness for that matter? There goes my theory that that title sells mostly on creator-name. Then again, that theory holds true for Superman with Jim Lee. A Top 10 selling title at the moment, while the other titles languish below Top 40.

I was thinking the same thing about Pacheco being on a high profile book. They'll propably send him over to another title so he can get the rub from working with Loeb on S&B.