TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown! Christmas in Iraq II: Electric

Guest LooneyTune

When did Rey Mysterio win the Cruiserweight Title? I thought Funaki was Champ still.

Guest JMA
When did Rey Mysterio win the Cruiserweight Title? I thought Funaki was Champ still.

He's one-half of the tag team champions with RVD.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

that's the tag title.

His partner was too scared to come.

They should have chanted "Corn Pops" at Big Show. I'm making it my life goal to have that chanted at any Big Show appearance.

JBL's mic work was masterful. "We own this place now, can't we build a bar?"

I love shoot comments that aren't supposed to be shoot comments.

Guest LooneyTune

Whoops. Then why isn't he teaming with RVD? (just remembers) Oh yeah... I'm having a hard time remembering the champions now... oh well, at least my mind went early instead of when I was 60.

Wow, that was great. :lol:

Now he needs to do a promo that makes me want to buy a pay-per-view or watch him defend the title, and we're all set!

Guest JMA

Whoops. Then why isn't he teaming with RVD? (just remembers) Oh yeah... I'm having a hard time remembering the champions now... oh well, at least my mind went early instead of when I was 60.

I really don't pay much attention to the Smackdown champions myself.

I don't get how RVD got heat for not being there but i didn't see London or Cena there...Why weren't they criticized?or is it because 'Net likes to make it look RVD is the ultimate rebel?

I don't get how RVD got heat for not being there but i didn't see London or Cena there...Why weren't they criticized?or is it because 'Net likes to make it look RVD is the ultimate rebel?

I was thinking the same thing. But I guess the big complaint, I think..is that he was asked, and refused, and didn't come.

Where as London, Kidman, Cena, Jindrak, etc. just...weren't asked at all.. I guess, but relaly, it's not like he's the only one on the roster not there, so I don't see teh big deal.

Guest LooneyTune

If EVERYONE but RVD went... where is Chavo, Kidman, London, the Bashams, Jordan, Spike, Nunzio, Charlie Haas, Funaki... Silly "Everyone went" news.

Haas and Chavo was there. Haas was on the plane with Jackie. Chavo was sitting with Eddy

Guest JMA

It doesn't really matter to me that he didn't come. Maybe he even had a legit reason. Who knows?

If EVERYONE but RVD went... where is Chavo, Kidman, London, the Bashams, Jordan, Spike, Nunzio, Charlie Haas, Funaki... Silly "Everyone went" news.

Haas and Chavo are there.

(I think it was Chavo...might have been Eddie, he had a hat covering his face.)

Rey packing the heat, wearing fatigues, and yelling in Spanish.

No one knows how incredibly warm and fuzzy that made me feel inside.