TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Zack Malibu

I am getting teary eyed watching the old clips of Zack Morris and Kelly Kabowski right before they get married right now on TBS.

why do I care?

Eggnog.

...no seriously.

a. Zack Morris needs to lose the hockey hair.

b. I distressed that they didn't explain Kelly Kabowski's magical boob growth.

I would never invite my high school principal to my wedding.

Hockey hair was the in thing back in '94 when that was made.

You're crying because it was the end of an era. We were then "blessed" with the first installment of The New Class. Even I can admit that it sucked.

AC Slater finally knocked that chip off his shoulder and accepted Zack and Kelly's relationship.

I am touched.

Zack's dad has always been there for him?

He's only been on like 2 episodes and ditched them for Christmas while they had to hang out with those homeless fags; which were never brought up again. She should've come to ruin the wedding.

But when has Saved by the Bell really had great contnuity?

Screech is looking more handsome.

I wonder if in this episode they'll discuss how Screech is trying to become a teacher. But he bypassed actual teaching and became a VP. I wonder who he was polishing?

I'll still never know why Lisa wound up with that weird hippie guy. He was more Jesse's speed, but by this point we had all seen her cooch in Showgirls.

I drunkenly saw a made for TV movie last night starring Jesse Spanno getting assaulted by one of her students. I think it was the cooch shot in Showgirls that made him think she was easy.

Dennis Haskins said the time I met him that the writers were purposely putting innuendo into a lot of the Screech/Belding bickering during The New Class. True story.

Those Saved by the Bell writers have been known to be perverts.

Remember the time Belding went and hung out at Zack's house? In his bedroom? Scary.

Zack was supposedly the pimp, but he spent more time flirting with Belding than anyone else.

I actually have nothing to add. I thought I did and hit the reply button and then I just had nothing...

sorry...

I actually have nothing to add. I thought I did and hit the reply button and then I just had nothing...

sorry...

Why don't you give Lisa Tuttle a shout out? Oh, but she doesn't have the bodacious ass you like in a girl.

But since Saved by the Bell is over, we can change this thread to a discussion about th Cosby Show.

I've always contended Alvin was the star of that show.

Elvin.

How 'bout you go die.

Bill Cosby should he bound and gagged for giving that Raven Symone bitch delusions she could act and sing.

That show didn't hit its stride until cousin pam made her apperance.

how about DABNUS!!!

Speaking of Cosby and acting and singing, what the hell happened to Jasmine Guy from A Different World? The last thing I remember her doing was releasing a single when I was like 11. I would have tossed her one.

Elvin.

How 'bout you go die.

Bill Cosby should he bound and gagged for giving that Raven Symone bitch delusions she could act and sing.

Ah yes, but if not for Cosby the world woundn't have That's So Raven. And seriously...who wants to live in a world without large breasted teenage precogs on television?

My Christmas will be complete in Incandenza drops the picture of THE COS!

Elvin.

How 'bout you go die.

Ah yes, but if not for Cosby the world woundn't have That's So Raven. And seriously...who wants to live in a world without large breasted teenage precogs on television?

Her ample bottom is actually quite a turn off. There's plenty of those bitches here who are just willing to prove themselves. I;ve heard fat chicks give wonderful blow jobs.

Speaking of Cosby and acting and singing, what the hell happened to Jasmine Guy from A Different World? The last thing I remember her doing was releasing a single when I was like 11. I would have tossed her one.

Last thing I remember is seeing her playing a Jamacian stripper in a movie with the guy from "Fresh".

So I am guessing times got a lil hard after a different world..

Although Denise walking in on her doing Yoga in the lounge area of the dorm on a Different World's first season....that made a man out of me.