TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Paul Heyman Released

Guest Prof_Plague

Has anyone considered that may be this is part of the storyline to go with the new ECW Invasion/Reunion?

Stamboli never was. He looked the part but he wasn't in the group...he was with the Mamalukes (Disco and Big Vito).

O' Haire is doing MMA or Kickboxing to be exact now.

He was for a while. My mistake. :huh:

Has anyone considered that may be this is part of the storyline to go with the new ECW Invasion/Reunion?

That's what I've thought since the beginning. Now there are rumors, unlike any other day, that Heyman is at Smackdown and could be involved in the show. Don't ask me why I'm not shocked

Both of you guys are wrong it was Chris Kreski who delivered Mae Young's baby.....I had a link to the story awhile back...and I will try to find it..

And a few corrections..

All the storylines through late 99 til September 2000 were scripted and booked by Chris Kreski, he was the "creative supervisor" of WWE which is now known as "creative director" , he was reported having a seven figure deal with WWE, in other words a big ass contract...

Mae Young's baby aside... on the whole, that was such a good period of storytelling for WWE, and the matches were also pretty dang good. I wish he'd never left *cries* the storylines started breaking down right after he left. By the time the post WM period of 2001 started, everything reached suckage.

Mae Young's baby aside... on the whole, that was such a good period of storytelling for WWE, and the matches were also pretty dang good. I wish he'd never left *cries* the storylines started breaking down right after he left. By the time the post WM period of 2001 started, everything reached suckage.

Yep, he was a very good creative director....everything was very organized...of course he did have some faults.....Mae Young having a baby was one of them.....but the stuff he did accomplish overshadows that...

I'm sure McMahon and Kreski are on very good terms....