TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

Quick WWE newsbits

Please keep Aaron in your prayers at this time and hopefully we’ll have good news to report soon.

Yes, let's all keep Jesus in our prayers.

People, the news also talked about Smackdown's rating, a 3.5 which is pretty good, on par (or even better) than RAW's. Shouldn't we talk about this, too, instead of some girls implants?

I have a feeling we only like to discuss ratings when they're going down the toilet but when good numbers come then they go mostly ignored.

because that would mean that everyone here would have to say something positive about the WWE for once, and we sure can't have that. :rolleyes:

But yeah, Raw got a 3.4. so SD! beat Raw this week. which I think was a better show than Raw anyways.

Guest ShootingStylesPress

Jesus will be back. You know it. I know it. It's inevitable.

People, the news also talked about Smackdown's rating, a 3.5 which is pretty good, on par (or even better) than RAW's. Shouldn't we talk about this, too, instead of some girls implants?

I have a feeling we only like to discuss ratings when they're going down the toilet but when good numbers come then they go mostly ignored.

However, one week means nothing, good or bad. It's the trends that are worth paying attention to.

Here is an important question: can she wrestle?

Yes and she's more talented than all of the woman they just hired.

She was also very over in TNA as part of Raven's Gathering.

Dames

I've been a fan of ALEXIS~! for some time, and it was through TNA that I discovered her...

Anyway, as far as the "can she wrestle?" Yes, very much so... She can fly, ground people, and go hardcore...

VERY hardcore, as shown by her appearance in the Clockwork Orange, which is on the Bloodiest Brawls DVD THAT I CAN'T GET ANYMORE~!!!! *cries*

<---Somewhat distorted and purple picture of Alexis Laree...

I, personally, cannot wait for Jesus's second coming.

i was gonna make a crack about "The Second Coming" being his finisher...

Actually...maybe Val Venis should have that finisher.

Wasn't that Dustin Runnels' finisher back in WWF when he was doing the "He Is Coming Back" schtick before he became Goldust again?

Her appeal is her 41" inch legs. She also made a name for herself in WCW prior to coming over, winning a Nitro search to enter the wrestling business, which wasn't unlike the Diva Search earlier this year.

Dames

She was also a Ravens cheerleader.

Guest carnage

the WWE doesn't give a shit about actual wrestling. They care even less about the womens division. They fire Gail Kim and jazz and bring in Diva dodgeball. If that doesn't say something I don't know what does.

Stacy Keebler is so tremendously hot I am more than willing to accept her. Also the WWE doesn't ram her down our throats as a serious wrestler (she's always been more Valet than anything). She also had 100% the personality of nearly all the other divas so that helps a lot on TV.

Sad to hear about Jesus injury. Hopefully he'll be back.

the WWE doesn't give a shit about actual wrestling. They care even less about the womens division. They fire Gail Kim and jazz and bring in Diva dodgeball. If that doesn't say something I don't know what does.

Stacy Keebler is so tremendously hot I am more than willing to accept her. Also the WWE doesn't ram her down our throats as a serious wrestler (she's always been more Valet than anything). She also had 100% the personality of nearly all the other divas so that helps a lot on TV.

Sad to hear about Jesus injury. Hopefully he'll be back.

Ay come on, everyone knows that Jazz and Gail were in Diva Dodgeball! So, the reason they must've been released is because the RAW Divas LOST!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I couldn't believe it either, but it makes sense cause a lot of the winners have been signed lol :lol:

Guest Sturgis

Is it true Vince McMahon actully pays for the divas implants(among other possible surgeries) out of his own pocket?

We're pissed about laree getting implants, (at least I am) because she didn't NEED them.

She was a good manager/wrestler w/out fake boobs. She was pretty cute. Fake tits almost always look *awful*

because that would mean that everyone here would have to say something positive about the WWE for once, and we sure can't have that. :rolleyes:

But yeah, Raw got a 3.4. so SD! beat Raw this week. which I think was a better show than Raw anyways.

Why WOULD you say anything positive about the ratings going up?

"WOW, Raw gained .1 in the ratings! I'm so happy!"

If anything, I'd prefer them to LOSE ratings. That way they get the message that *I* don't want to see Orton and Triple H in the main event. If the ratings went to a 4.5 with that main event, it would mean more of it in the future. I DON'T WANT THAT!

Why WOULD you say anything positive about the ratings going up?

"WOW, Raw gained .1 in the ratings! I'm so happy!"

If anything, I'd prefer them to LOSE ratings. That way they get the message that *I* don't want to see Orton and Triple H in the main event. If the ratings went to a 4.5 with that main event, it would mean more of it in the future. I DON'T WANT THAT!

Don't feed the--you know...

Guest wildpegasus
The WWE: If the cup isn't higher than C, the female the fans won't see.

Explain Stacy then.

I think Keibler's the exception to the rule because if she did get implants it would certify beyond a shadow of a doubt that just like steroids with the guys the women wrestlers also have to supplement their bodies to be at the top. Keibler's the scapegoat. With her, the WWE can say to all the critics, "See, we don't force our ladies to do anything."

The WWE: If the cup isn't higher than C, the female the fans won't see.

Explain Stacy then.

I think Keibler's the exception to the rule because if she did get implants it would certify beyond a shadow of a doubt that just like steroids with the guys the women wrestlers also have to supplement their bodies to be at the top. Keibler's the scapegoat. With her, the WWE can say to all the critics, "See, we don't force our ladies to do anything."

Except for the fact that (points down to signature) she's in the roster as well. ^^

Except for the fact that (points down to signature) she's in the roster as well. ^^

She (i.e. Molly Holly) was hired in another era when there were voices there in favor of a legitimate women's wrestling product. Those voices have since been silenced.

Please keep Aaron in your prayers at this time and hopefully we’ll have good news to report soon.

Yes, let's all keep Jesus in our prayers.

Jesus is losing his touch. I've seen him come back from worse in only 3 days!

From PWInsider:

-For those wondering about WWE developmental diva Alexis Laree, she recently underwent surgery for implants. Laree has been working regularly for Ohio Valley Wrestling since being signed by WWE in 2003.

Noooooooooo!!!!!

That sucks so badly, she was perfectly fine before.