TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Carmella in Court

Guest LooneyTune

Wasn't she in legal trouble back during the whore Annoying Shit Contest that cost WWE $250,000? If so, I'm really not surprised. She looked like a trouble maker.

Guest LooneyTune

For those who hate clicking links...

CLEVELAND - A Playboy Playmate accused of karate-kicking the ex-girlfriend of NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia was acquitted Wednesday of a misdemeanor assault charge.

But Carmella DeCesare, who is dating the Cleveland Browns player, was convicted of violating a protection order and placed on probation for one year.

Judge Anita Laster Mays also ordered DeCesare to pay a $150 fine and serve 24 hours of community service.

According to testimony, Garcia dated Kristen Hine, 32, four or five times but later dropped her for DeCesare, 22.

The Playmate of the Year testified Wednesday that Garcia cheated on her with Hine. Nasty phone calls and threatening voice mails followed and culminated in a confrontation Aug. 21 at the Tramp nightclub.

Name-calling ensued, and a friend of Hine’s dumped a drink on DeCesare. Each woman had to be restrained. Hine accused DeCesare of grabbing a dance pole and kicking her in the head.

DeCesare told the judge that she was dancing on a table when one of Hine’s friends started “coming at me full-force, swinging like a guy.”

She said she kicked the woman in self-defense but denied kicking Hine.

Garcia testified that DeCesare was defending herself. “It’s embarrassing that I am here today, to be caught up in a situation like this,” he said.

I stopped reading at "A Playboy Playmate accused of karate-kicking the ex-girlfriend of NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia..." because it can't get any better than that. Unless Batman stopped her.

But he didn't.

I stopped reading at "A Playboy Playmate accused of karate-kicking the ex-girlfriend of NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia..." because it can't get any better than that. Unless Batman stopped her.

But he didn't.

story.batman.jpg

There's a time and a place for the Bat Pimp Slap, my friend

Guest The Shadow Behind You

It is because we might as well talk about how Vince will bring her back.

She can do a karate Kick? Thats good enough; put the title on her now.

But he didn't.

Batman was busy.

batmanvsjesus2.jpg

Honestly, Carmella looked 10 times hotter in court than she ever did during the Diva Search.

I was thinking the same thing.

And it's pretty releveant considering she's still going to be with the company, ESPECIALLY after this. They'll make her look like this crazy Diva...and no one will care other than Vince, but hey.

But he didn't.

Batman was busy.

batmanvsjesus2.jpg

What the fuck? What game is that?

I'd rather watch Carmella fight Kristin Hine at WrestleMania than HHH/Orton OR HHH/Batista.

Maybe she had time to have plastic surgery.
Or, maybe she was trying to look professional & civilized rather than look like a wanna-be 'diva' and thus had her hair and make-up done differently.

Guest LooneyTune

But he didn't.

Batman was busy.

batmanvsjesus2.jpg

Looks like it's from Raw vs. Smackdown. Or some other recent WWE game on PS2... or maybe Xbox.

Guest LooneyTune

I just thought... this could be a good title for a TV sitcom! The name is like Charlies in Charge. Carmella in Court could be about a whore who is a lawyer by day and a hooker by night. Smell the ratings...

Guest jumpingbombangel
I just thought... this could be a good title for a TV sitcom! The name is like Charlies in Charge. Carmella in Court could be about a whore who is a lawyer by day and a hooker by night. Smell the ratings...

There's not enough distinction between lawyer and hooker for that idea to work. :P

Guest netslob

naaw, it's not rating's you'd smell...more like 2 week old haddock.

But he didn't.

Batman was busy.

batmanvsjesus2.jpg

2003's RAW2 on X-Box.

The game mostly sucked (too many programming glitches), but it had an awesome CAS system (downloaded theme music, NWO t-shirts, and Jeff Hardy's ramp dance were all features...Admittedly, Batman's ears and insignia were photoshopped in).

There's not enough distinction between lawyer and hooker for that idea to work. :P

The difference between a lawyer screwing you for money and a hooker screwing you for money is that the hooker does what you ask.

Guest sek69

Let's not forget that no one liked her when she was doing the Diva Search because she made it clear all she cared about was the money and had no interest or respect for the business.

To be honest, I have to admit I loved the segment where the other wannabes took turns calling her a cum guzzling gutter slut.

Honestly, Carmella looked 10 times hotter in court than she ever did during the Diva Search.

Maybe she had time to have plastic surgery.

It looked like she was only wearing half the makeup as usual.

Guest Breakdancingbatista

I preferred Camrella to Christy.

I always thought that Carmella would've really fitted in as a heel manager for Evolution or a new heel stable, not to mention she was damn fine aswell.

Christy Hemme just irritates me.

She can not actually do a thing but pose and jump around in pillow fight bores.

I can't see her ever managing or being involved in a storyline ever, she's just going to keep posing jumping in random segments on RAW and on pay per views just to make WWE feel justified in holding this Diva Search.

Sure she's nice and all that but I can't see why she's there at all.

Guest LooneyTune

If I had my way I would've declared them all losers and gave myself the $50,000.... yeah, I got it from the Simpsons, but who remembers that episode?