TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ISportsFan

Against All Odds card

I forget where I saw it, but elsewhere it has been announced as a 30-minute match. I'd love to see that... but the main event makes this show an automatic no-order for me. I'm sorry, but I'd feel dirty if I contributed to the buyrate of any PPV where Kevin Fucking Nash is in the main event in a singles match.

I won't feel dirty... I mean Nash sucks, we know. But who cares.. do you ever actually order PPV's for the main events?

This year in WWE was an exception because of Benoit finally being in the main event... But lately? No Mercy was ordered for Paul London vs Billy Kidman not JBL vs Taker.

Did you order Final Resolution for Jarrett vs Brown, DDP, or Nash? No.. you ordered it for the undercard, and the Ultimate X Match.

Guest LooneyTune

I ordered Unforgiven for HBK/Kane and Y2J/Christian... yeah, that's awful since both matches ended up being a bit disappointing.

Who here regularly ordered TNA weekly PPV's for JARRETT? I sure as hell know I ordered for either an X-Division Match, or Raven... before he got lazy and out of shape.

That's just the thing: I never ordered the PPVs, cuz I live in Nashville and saw all the TNA shows I wanted live for free. Kinda spoiled me.

But, a quick lesson in wrestling payoffs: the guys in the main event of a PPV get a larger percentage of the PPV money than anyone else on the show. And may God strike me dead right here if I'm gonna put another dollar in Nash's pocket to see him "wrestle".