TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Apprentice 3

Why'd they put Danny in charge? His marketing idea for the Burger King thing was tossing a fucking ball in a hole.

I think he volunteered to take his mind off of Verna quitting.

Have the black people said anything during this show? Every time they show the one dude I'm like "WHO?!"

I'm still saying that with some of the others. I mean, on Net Worth, there's the Alpha Male guy, the black guy who says nothing, and Kristen the-needs-to-play-the-Killer's-game-AGAIN bitch, and I can't make out any of the others.

Looks like Danny is gone.

I think the team's gonna take turns whacking him from behind with a steel chair.

Guest Jimmy Saint

I thought Danny did a pretty good job this week. Donald called it a disaster but to me it seemed the better event and had a crowd of people three times bigger than the other team. Michael was a freaking joke who after his idea got turned down sulked for the rest of the episode.

Danny had to go though.

They may have had more people, but this wasn't judged by who had the most people; it was who had the best campaign. The IPOD deal was good cause that's what's hot and it and coffee are apart of a certain urban lifestyle, but from what I saw they didn't connect them through the coffee, which is what Networth was able to do. IPOD and Tasters Choice share certain qualities - they offer a distraction, relaxation, even the "it's what's hot right now" tag line would have been SOMETHING that promoted the Tasters Choice brand and the coffee. What they did was "hey, come see us and try our coffee and maybe you'll win an IPOD" and what's being memorable there is the "winning the IPOD". That's not an effective promotion from the POV of Tasters Choice.

Guest Jimmy Saint
They may have had more people, but this wasn't judged by who had the most people; it was who had the best campaign. The IPOD deal was good cause that's what's hot and it and coffee are apart of a certain urban lifestyle, but from what I saw they didn't connect them through the coffee, which is what Networth was able to do. IPOD and Tasters Choice share certain qualities - they offer a distraction, relaxation, even the "it's what's hot right now" tag line would have been SOMETHING that promoted the Tasters Choice brand and the coffee. What they did was "hey, come see us and try our coffee and maybe you'll win an IPOD" and what's being memorable there is the "winning the IPOD". That's not an effective promotion from the POV of Tasters Choice.

I see your point.

Danny kinda grew on me that episode. Thought he was an idiot from the other episodes but I don't think he did that bad a job this week and was far less annoying. It was inevatble his exit though due to his earlier fuck ups.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Dannys end song was hilarious in all the wrong ways. I was a fan of his up to that point. He totally blamed his team there when he couldn't provide the vision for the marketing campaign.

Everyone seems to do that by the time they get to the cab.I can't remember one modest person ever who took the blame were it was due.

As much as i'll agree Danny couldn't provide a vision the only thing any of his other teammates did was that mega-bitch getting the event planner.

Their are times when you can tell that the team isn't really behind the leader and it isn't as obvious as Mike but for ppl who've been watching long enough should recognize.

It's like when the New Yorker from last year bad mouthed his team and then had to lead it.Kevin,Ivana and I can't remember who just basically sat around and did nothing letting the team easily lose.

After a few weeks of his hippy antics i'm sure their was a collective sub-concious irritation that caused the rest of the team to not help Danny creatively.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes when Mike finally has to lead again.

Its obvious to me after three weeks who the four strongest players are:

Networth

John

Angie

Magna

Erin

Bren

John and Angie have stuck out in a big way and are certain to go a long way.

Erin to me is Jen Massey with more substance and I have to disagree Harry, she's a goddess from ANY angle.

Bren has already shown himself to be a good role and I think will be a great PM once he gets that role.

Those are the four that stand out and those that are on the fence that could go either way are Chris, Craig, Stephanie, and Alex.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Erin to me is Jen Massey with more substance and I have to disagree Harry, she's a goddess from ANY angle.

I tend to disagree.When she lets the hair down it's usually guaranteed to be hot but when she puts it up she looks just barely do-able.

examples-

erin12.jpg

t_m_erindannydelivery.jpg

Vs. Hair down with that incredible smile :)

b_m_erinsmile.jpg

Their was also a moment in last nights episode were with her hair down from a certain side she looked kinda eh so it's not just limited to hair up. :D

Erin looks like Ashlee Simpson.

Tell me you just didnt say that!

I was thinking that too. The overall "look" is about the same. But in terms of features, Erin doesn't have that giant beak, and overall has a "softer" face that makes her look, you know, cute.

- Angie and Audrey rule it. Kristen needs to go to the boardroom and play The Donald's twisted game.

- I guess Erin went to masturbate?

- And... Bren has a Horshack laugh? Why am I not surprised?

That actress must have been a plant. No one would risk ruining their career by acting like a bitch and threatening to leave with that much exposure.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Erin looks like Ashlee Simpson.

Tell me you just didnt say that!

I was thinking that too. The overall "look" is about the same. But in terms of features, Erin doesn't have that giant beak, and overall has a "softer" face that makes her look, you know, cute.

- Angie and Audrey rule it. Kristen needs to go to the boardroom and play The Donald's twisted game.

- I guess Erin went to masturbate?

- And... Bren has a Horshack laugh? Why am I not surprised?

Actually i've been thinking for a while now she looks like a cross between Ashlee and the daughter from the Sopranos.

After that shit last night with the rubbing the guys six pack I wouldnt have cared if Erin got fired.I mean just bringing the guy in to do that and then decided not to use the footage knowing that's what you brought him in for.

The shit shovelling lawyer speech she gave in the boardroom was just the icing on the cake.

I agree with the general consensus,is their anyone worthy this year?