TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Apprentice 3

I agree with the general consensus,is their anyone worthy this year?

There's a short list, and it begins and ends with John. Expect the Token Black Guy to go fairly far though, since he's barely gotten any airtime yet.

And I expect Bren to last about as long as Raj did. And is the right-leaning, bowtie wearing guy becoming a trend?

I think there are good people on the show its just the bad are REALLY bad this season. Fortunately, the fat is being cut quickly. I will also reiterate that in spite of their ad gaffes on the show last night I expect Erin and Bren to go a long way possibly up to the final four. But it is John vs. everybody else right now IMO.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

I can't wait to see someone bring Chris in to the boardroom.

His blow-up a few episodes ago was classic stuff and the best thing that's happened yet.

He got near it last night with the homosexual rant but it was only a tease. :D

That actress must have been a plant. No one would risk ruining their career by acting like a bitch and threatening to leave with that much exposure.

I thought the exact same thing. It's one thing if you bring in some big-time, A-list celebrity to do your commercial and he/she acts like a primadonna. But for some no-name to get pissy like that seemed a bit out of line.

That actress must have been a plant.  No one would risk ruining their career by acting like a bitch and threatening to leave with that much exposure.

I thought the exact same thing. It's one thing if you bring in some big-time, A-list celebrity to do your commercial and he/she acts like a primadonna. But for some no-name to get pissy like that seemed a bit out of line.

On the other hand, noone ever accused wannabes of being smart. I'm sure a lot of these actors develop the attitude first, and the resume second.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Erin's annoying, I hope she's gone soon.

I dunno I kinda liked her ranting on Mike with the "Mommy's busy right now" but once she gets in to the boardroom she goes in to lawyer mode and it all goes down hill.

That girl who was leading street smarts this week is scarey looking.

Bren is god.

Stephanie is definitely penetrable. Don't think I've mentioned this yet.

Audrey's got a great mouth. Pottymouth, to be sure, but still, the best mouth since "Ashliegh" from Joe Schmoe.

Craig is a fucking riot...

Bren taking a puff while working just confirms his godlike status.

Apprentice HoF direct entry, along with Raj as far as I'm concerned.

Craig, if they let him talk more, is headed that direction as well...

Bren is one smooth motherfucker. Let's all bow down to the church of Bren, read our Brenbles, and all be good Brendists.

Bren, Raj. Raj, Bren. I'm sure you two will get along just fine.

btw, kudos to the cameraman for getting Bren in the "Wormser" shot...

It will be very interesting to see Net Worth in the board room.

I think Tara's screwed.

Pity.

Poor Tara. Maybe she needs a little Yellow Fever to calm her down...