TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Apprentice 3

Guest Jimmy Saint

:D danny just sat there and kept his mouth shut wisely at the end there. Talk about doging a bullet.

The reaction of the team when he walks back in is gonna be awesome.

If the decision was based purely on this task, and it was, then Danny was not the reason they lost. Although, I would have fired him anyways, because I can't see anyway he can possibly work out.

I hate Danny.

Also, whoever walks off next week is making a huge mistake. You present yourself as a quitter in front of a national TV audience. You'd just have to hope that nobody remembered the Apprentice for the rest of your career.

They said, and for the first time in show history... Someone WALKS OFF! And then they showed Caroline walking with someone and the camera walking in front of them, and Caroline looked over and said, "What do you think you're doing?"

I don't know what's actually going to happen.

I don't think I can take a whole season of Trump talking down to the 'street smart' people while trying to act like their friend whenever they win. The whole 'street smart' thing is fucking stupid, too, makes it seem like everyone who's gone to college has been sheltered and coddled their whole life.

'Wow, these high school folk sold more hamburgers than the esteemed college graduates. Maybe I shouldn't have gone to college!'

Guest M. Harry Smilac

I didn't think a reality show could become so cliched.

David is like Stacy J and the short annoying guy from the first season for this one.

The first thing I thought when I saw the black girl was she looked kinda like Omarosa except actually kinda hot.

Even the formula is getting old.

They'll show stuff from the team that's gonna win kicking ass and then show some little meaningless flaw to try and make you think they might lose.

Then they show the losing team and it's obvious their gonna lose.

All you have left is the actual execution which I didn't get too excited from seeing the contestants work a register at Burger King.

Their gonna hammer and hammer us with this stupid street/book smarts thing till a college grad wins.

This is the first time I bothered to watch Apprentice, and I found this episode entertaining. Heh, I am pulling for Street Smarts because around here, The Book Smart people always walk around with their noses in the air, and I can't stand it.

THE FUNNIEST THING in that entire episode was the BUM LIKE behavior of Danny, and his rinky dink promotion! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. Seriously, it reminded me of when I used to go to preschool and play games similar to that! And to make things worse, Danny was out there, strumming on his guitar, hoping someone would go in. Of course, I totally believe not getting rid of Danny was ratings driven. He TOTALLY deserved to be thrown out, but they had a point. Their project leader couldn't lead correctly..

I just thought of this now and it is potentially a huge spoiler concerning The Apprentice:

Two weeks ago it was reported in the news down here, that there will be a Trump Tower in Tampa. John the PM of Networth from last night lives in Tampa. Coincidence?

The whole 'street smart' thing is fucking stupid, too, makes it seem like everyone who's gone to college has been sheltered and coddled their whole life.

Most of these idiots look like they were.

It's coincidence.

It's not a coincidence....

It's a TRUMPcidence....

The most luxurious and most awesome coincidence that money can buy.

"Oh man, this is awesome. The booksmart black chick is going to snap in the second episode. The white people will destroy her brain with their guitarness."

SHE SNAPPED!

I... I... I am going to... um... stop living now... My greatness cannot be contained in this life. Farewell, all.

Also, Brian's the biggest ass in the history of this show. I'd hire Omarosa over him.

Seriously, he is so incompetent. Even when John pulled him aside and tried to smack some sense into him by telling him what was going on, Brian dismissed it as a strategic move in the game.

Also, Brian's the biggest ass in the history of this show.  I'd hire Omarosa over him.

Seriously, he is so incompetent. Even when John pulled him aside and tried to smack some sense into him by telling him what was going on, Brian dismissed it as a strategic move in the game.

I think the fact that he made KRISTEN seem nice is insane. And this is a woman who was so hated that she was voted 5 or 6 consecutive times to "play the killer's twisted game" in MiSTX...