TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Anyone wondering where Test disappeared to?

Guest LooneyTune

I couldn't care less about Test, and wait... I could've sworn him and Stacy were still together (hence why Stacy didn't leave WWE... because Test couldn't work thanks to the neck surgery).

Probably just a gag.

I couldn't care less about Test, and wait... I could've sworn him and Stacy were still together (hence why Stacy didn't leave WWE... because Test couldn't work thanks to the neck surgery).

Probably just a gag.

I dunno, if you have an account, and view his other pictures, he has a few non-WWE Personal photos with his dog and a couple from a photo shoot.

Test is as big a loser as ever I see.

Guest LooneyTune

Probably just a gag.

I dunno, if you have an account, and view his other pictures, he has a few non-WWE Personal photos with his dog and a couple from a photo shoot.

Those could've been made public by him and someone used them to try and hide the shadow-of-a-doubt factor. It's not rare to google search for images and find non-wrestling photos of people.

Stacy's going out with Randy now.

Stacy doesn't miss a trick, does she ?

While in WCW, she goes out with the son of Ric Flair.

Then, she goes to the WWF and begins dating the kind of wrestler that is likely to get chance after chance to become a superstar.

And when that guy is fired, she starts going around with the guy who is set to be one of the wrestlers the company is going to build its future around.

Batista's wife should be worried right about now.

Guest sek69

A woman in the wrestling buisness who whores around for career advancement? What is the world coming to?

Stacy's quite the career advancer, she used David Flair to go from a Nitro Girl to the show-stopping Miss Hancock and as soon as she gets to WWE she ends up dating a guy who was friends with the boss's son.

Is she really dating Randy for real? If so, smart move, isn't he considered HHH's boy?

Guest LooneyTune

Stacy dumped Test? FINALLY... she was only screwing him out of sympathy (Mick Foley bashed Test in his book and she felt bad for him).

Guest netslob

if that's the case, she should be banging Al Snow too. shit, she should be giving Al anal with no lube after the shit Foley gave him in his books. maybe that's why Al got divorced.

Guest netslob

so? he's not a bad looking guy and he's funny. the only strike against him is he doesn't have any stroke to help advance her career.

Stacy always struck me as the girl who doesn't want to settle down just yet and wants to explore her options, so to speak. Most relationships in wrestling result in quick, often short-sighted marriages. I remember some interview with Stacy and marriage came up and she just laughed, like it was the furthest thing from her mind. I mean compare that to Jackie Gayda, who is younger than Stacy by a few years and is already engaged. Stacy seems to not have the "I'm young and am going to have fun" mentality out of her system yet.

Guest sek69

Seems to me that she just humped her way into the business, but then if you believe the Pat Patterson stories so did 3/4 of the men too.

Guest LooneyTune

The only person I can say 100% true about the Patterson thing was Steve Lombardi, and that was back during the 80's. I've heard rumors about Sylvain Grenier, but that's all, just rumors.

The only person I can say 100% true about the Patterson thing was Steve Lombardi, and that was back during the 80's. I've heard rumors about Sylvain Grenier, but that's all, just rumors.

I thought it was Renee Dupree whom Patterson met at some queer fashion show in Canada.

Can't confirm or deny the rumor, but I've been in enough Quebec wrestling lockerrooms to know that the rumors are centered around Grenier and not Dupree.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Poor Test. That probably is him, myspace.com is the new low-level celebrity 'in' thing.

As for Stacy, Randy Orton needs to watch his back. And you thought Lita was the kiss of death...we haven't seen much from Test or ol' David Flair lately!

Sylvan Grenier looks like he really, really wants Stacy's spot...the one beside Randy, mind you; and Rene Dupree has presented in EVERY MATCH he has had recently with John Cena (girls notice these things). Both are family, I tell ya.

well I guess it is easier for the male and female wrestlers to date each other, rather than having a gf or wife sitting at home missing you all the time

and brock is supposably still engaged to Sable

lol@sledgehammers "flashy" comment

well you cant be too sure with test, I mean he was in the T&A team for a year and he never once tried to hit on Trish hmmmmmm

Guest Dale Earnhardt

Rene Dupree entered the business through his father Emile Dupree who ran the old territory up in Montreal. Grenier was the one found at the gay modelling show, thus making his "we go both ways" comment even more funny.

Guest HTQ's Personal Bitch
A woman in the wrestling buisness who whores around for career advancement? What is the world coming to?

Or maybe she and Test broke up for their own reasons and she is in a new relationship with a guy because whe likes him. You people are so pathetic.

Guest LooneyTune

Rumors were Stacy was going to quit WWE to be with Test, but realized if she did that, both of them would be out of work, and Test has 8 months left to recover from next surgery and obviously can't work.

Either Stacy had a change of heart, or thats one mighty coincidence she broke up with him weeks after WWE dumped him into the unemployment line.