TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Since the mods have gone crazy

Please tell me you're kidding.

Guys, change is good, but there is such a thing as too much change, and we've crossed that line already.

I dunno I'm just used to the subtitles on the front page and it looks naked without them. Like when Scooter changed everyone's user subtitle to "Member," then "Smark" when everyone got mad at being called a penis. What next, orange and purple skin?

Guest CronoT
Yes sir.

Fun fact: the font is based on Morrissey's handwriting.

I see, Czech, that you're still getting a big chubby off of mocking and deriding the work of your betters.

:cheers:

Guest CronoT

If you haven't been to the OAO Board on Monday nights the few past weeks, then you won't understand the statement. You can all go back to sleep now.

Guest CronoT
You can all go back to sleep now.

At 8:18? I think not.

It's a saying in my family, King. It means "If you're not going to pay attention to the whole conversation, then don't bother entering it in the first place."

Hey now. I was not on the board that week, and so I called Czech into my office and he recieved a pay cut for this actions and nothing else. A similiar offense will net him an even bigger pay cut from his salary of zero.

Hey now. I was not on the board that week, and so I called Czech into my office and he recieved a pay cut for this actions and nothing else. A similiar offense will net him an even bigger pay cut from his salary of zero.

I froze when I read what Rando wrote.

Hey now.  I was not on the board that week, and so I called Czech into my office and he recieved a pay cut for this actions and nothing else. A similiar offense will net him an even bigger pay cut from his salary of zero.

I froze when I read what Rando wrote.

Turn your heat up, genius. Thermostat is right over your head, back three feet, and over two feet. You have it on 55 for crying out loud! It's January!!

It won't be long before each subtitle consists of one letter which when read together forms an awful pun. Rejoice, smart marks.