TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Dallas' new alias

30 MINUTES, TWO MEN, ONE LEGENDARY ENCOUNTER

Nashville, TN (January 26, 2005) – On Sunday February 13th at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling’s “Against All Odds” pay-per-view event “Phenomenal” AJ Styles & “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels will face off in a thirty minute iron-man match for the X-Division title.

Styles & Daniels are two of the most respected pure wrestlers in the business today, and their battles on the independent circuit are legendary. For the first time on pay-per-view, these modern day gladiators will meet in a 30-minute iron-man match with the winner being the man who scores the most pin falls in a 30-minute time limit.

“This company and the DOA, Dusty Rhodes, always watch out for their poster-boy,” said Daniels “but on February 13th, AJ Styles will be on his own, one on one with the greatest X-Division wrestler in the world. After 30-minutes, there will be nothing left of the Phenomenal One.”

AJ Styles is coming off a victory at last month’s pay-per-view event “Final Resolution” where he re-captured the X-Division title in a historic Ultimate X match.

“I have always been a fighting champion, whether it has been the World Heavyweight, Tag-Team or this X-Division title,” said Styles “I am not afraid of any challenge or any competitor, ten minutes, thirty minutes, it could even go an hour. I’ll take them on and I’ll leave Orlando still the champion.”

This nonstop wrestling action is just one of several matches already announced for the 3-hour mega pay-per-view event “Against All Odds” on Sunday, February 13th 8PM ET/ 5PM PT. Already signed are:

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match; Champion Jeff Jarrett vs. Kevin Nash

NWA World Tag Team Championship Match; Champions America’s Most Wanted vs. Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt

Full Metal Mayhem (Tables, Ladders, Chairs & Chains); Abyss vs. “Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy

BG James & Jeff Hammond vs. Michael Shane & Kazarian

Plus many more……..

The alternative for the true wrestling fan, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling prides itself on delivering quality, family programming that is clean, innovative, cutting edge and with the high-risk, high-flying athleticism that TNA Wrestling is known for. Total Nonstop Action Wrestling “iMPACT!” airs Fridays at 4PM on FSN (check local listings) with a Saturday midnight(local) replay and a Friday night 2AM replay. TNA “Xplosion” is a syndicated program that airs on Sunshine Network, Comcast Sports South and other local channels (check local listings).

Guest JohnnySwift

I haven't seen as much of this as I'd like, but has there been any explanation on why the name change to Lance Hoyt from Dallas?

Guest Phenom
I haven't seen as much of this as I'd like, but has there been any explanation on why the name change to Lance Hoyt from Dallas?

Lance Hoyt is Dallas' real name. The reason: push.

Guest Edgehead

Maybe they did not want confusion with names with regards to Diamond Dallas Page.

Guest netslob
Maybe they did not want confusion with names with regards to Diamond Dallas Page.

ok, i guess make's sense, but still...Lance Hoyt? sounds kinda hick-y. if not Dallas, why not just Big D. or Lance Kash, since their "related"?

cmon you cant have two guys named dallas in your fed? this is like wwe changing Shane Helms into Gregory Helms or Lance Cade into Garrison Cade. freakin weak. who confuses names like that besides JR? tenya and west can handle it.

the most annoying part was last week on imapct when they kept calling him Lance Hoyt from Dallas.

Guest El Satanico

They should just call him Lance...or make up a first and last name that sound better together.