TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

First Pic of Christy Hemme in Playboy

Why in the hell would you assume a link to a Playboy pictorial would be safe for work?  I mean, it's just common sense guy.

Beyond that, how many people here browse the forums at work? NoCalMike, obviously, but how many others? How many people here even have jobs that let you sit and bum on the internet on paid time? That's usually IT/executive/dot-com stuff, and we're mostly an underpaid college kid crowd.

And I bet most of us don't even tell our co-workers we watch wrestling, let alone read a board about it while there.

I do most of my forum-ing at work...I'm a dept. manager for a distribution center...

Guest thebigjig

I do all of my posting (though I just now started up again) at work and I have the common sense to know that a threated titled "Pic of Christy Hemme in Playboy" is probably not appropriate for work. It's a simple connect the dots affair. Gee, Playboy... hmmmm... a magazine that features naked women... pic... hmmmm... short for picture... a girl named Christy... hmmmmmmmmmm... a picture of a girl named Christy on a website of a magazine that features naked women...

must be a fully clothed picture of her baking cookies

Guest Dazed

I already implied that it was obviously NSFW, ("even with shit like this"). But if we start getting into "is it obvious" every time something is posted, it's just a hassle and can be confusing and it's just silly. Applying a rule consistently: If it's NSFW, you mark it as NSFW is logical and easier to moderate. I do not want any more conversation on this, get back to talking about how weird Christy looks.

Guest Dazed

I already implied that it was obviously NSFW, ("even with shit like this"). But if we start getting into "is it obvious" every time something is posted, it's just a hassle and can be confusing and it's just silly. Applying a rule consistently: If it's NSFW, you mark it as NSFW is logical and easier to moderate. I do not want any more conversation on this, get back to talking about how weird Christy looks.