TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

First Pic of Christy Hemme in Playboy

Guest BrokenWings
Meh.

My sentiments exactly.

I hope the rest of the set is a lot better than this.

I wonder if they're gonna do like they did with Torrie and do a big angle where they pretend the pictures haven't even been taken yet.

Guest Dazed

Even with shit like this, please make it clear if a link is not work safe. That's the second time I've had to do this this week, let's not make it more of an issue than it needs to be.

Also... fuck, she looks different. Less high, and less fuckable. I'm sure Loss will tell you why ;)

It's not even real.

Look closely at her bikini line and you can see a thong photoshopped out.

I was about to post this and was in the "Preview Post" menu when I finally picked up on that.

It's not real.

It's not even real.

Look closely at her bikini line and you can see a thong photoshopped out.

I was about to post this and was in the "Preview Post" menu when I finally picked up on that.

It's not real.

I think it's not that they photoshopped out the thong, it's just that she tans with a thong on, so they're photoshopping out the untanned skin.

I'm at work, so I don't even get to look for another 7 hours, but since it is playboy, my guess is her face looks completely different, her bush is airbrushed and she looks slightly less made out of plastic then barbie.

I'm at work, so I don't even get to look for another 7 hours, but since it is playboy, my guess is her face looks completely different, her bush is airbrushed and she looks slightly less made out of plastic then barbie.

Actually, its her with her back to the camera. Her face is totally airbrushed, and her hair is darker red.

Guest Dazed

christypreview9kb4cb.jpg

Guest SoZe
Even with shit like this, please make it clear if a link is not work safe. That's the second time I've had to do this this week, let's not make it more of an issue than it needs to be.

Why in the hell would you assume a link to a Playboy pictorial would be safe for work? I mean, it's just common sense guy.

I actually like the pic better than her "live WWE" version.

Nice. She looks better when she's not smiling like the Joker.

Why in the hell would you assume a link to a Playboy pictorial would be safe for work?  I mean, it's just common sense guy.

Beyond that, how many people here browse the forums at work? NoCalMike, obviously, but how many others? How many people here even have jobs that let you sit and bum on the internet on paid time? That's usually IT/executive/dot-com stuff, and we're mostly an underpaid college kid crowd.

And I bet most of us don't even tell our co-workers we watch wrestling, let alone read a board about it while there.

I scan from work.

Course as a reporter, my office is home.

It's nice having seniority and the ability to work from home when only 24.

Guest Dazed
Even with shit like this, please make it clear if a link is not work safe.  That's the second time I've had to do this this week, let's not make it more of an issue than it needs to be.

Why in the hell would you assume a link to a Playboy pictorial would be safe for work? I mean, it's just common sense guy.

It's a courtesy, and don't take that fucking tone with me.

Guest thebigjig
Even with shit like this, please make it clear if a link is not work safe.  That's the second time I've had to do this this week, let's not make it more of an issue than it needs to be.

It's a courtesy, and don't take that fucking tone with me.

lol gotta love the 'badass authoritative mod' schtick

If the link specifically says 'playboy' in it, then common sense tells you that it's not safe for work. End of story.