TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Ask IDrinkRatsMilk

What would be my pet name?

Some names don't work as well as others. Some are pretty much impossible, yours isn't quite there, but it's not overly conducive either. Blivvy is one option, yes, or possibly Genty. Obby is probably the most traditional choice.

I'm Czechy!

You're terrible.

What would be my pet name?

Some names don't work as well as others. Some are pretty much impossible, yours isn't quite there, but it's not overly conducive either. Blivvy is one option, yes, or possibly Genty. Obby is probably the most traditional choice.

I'm Czechy!

You're terrible.

Shut it, Hussy/

Oh, IRDM, of thee I ask you: pussy eatting tips. I love it. To the point I have foregone straight sex for it. I do all right, and have a fairly dexterous tongue, However, I feel you could probably drop me some science.

(P.S. read Miracleman)

Are/were you a wrestling fan, and if so who is/was your favorite wrestler?

I like wrestling but don't care about it. I think it's an attitude a lot of people could benefit from. I followed it in my youth, don't anymore, but will watch random matches if the mood strikes me. I haven't put much thought into favorites... Vader maybe. He's had a good balance of a lot of the things I like about it.

Oh, IRDM, of thee I ask you: pussy eatting tips. I love it. To the point I have foregone straight sex for it. I do all right, and have a fairly dexterous tongue, However, I feel you could probably drop me some science.

(P.S. read Miracleman)

Think outside the tongue. You've got your whole head there and you can use all of it. When I had shaved my head, I used to rub around with it, which they loved. Now that I've grown my hair out, it's not the same, but the principle remains. If you're clean shaven, a little stubble can be good. Don't be afraid to bite, either. You'd be surprised at how much rough treatment some cunts can stand. (that's a wonderful sentence to take out of context, by the way).

Now, the most important thing to remember is this. For a guy, and for girls who don't know better, an orgasm is a linear thing. You have your goal in mind, and you start and go pretty much straight through to the end. Girls have a lot more things they can feel in between, and a lot more different kinds of orgasms. Lapping the labia majora with your whole tongue produced a very different result than rolling your tongue around the clit and fucking it, and so on. Now, most women have certain plateaus they can reach and they have all these different techniques to respond to. It's like the combination to a safe. The right techniques in the right order for the right duration. Trial and error.

"Moves" as Seinfeld would call them, are not as transferrable as you might thing. It depends on the eating style and natural gifts of the eater. They do work on most women, with varying success, but most women have one particular combination that really unlocks their safe. If you find that, that woman is yours.

And on a more practical side, do it in public. They like that because it's inconvenient. Shows you care.

1) Am I established in your eyes?

2) Do you, like me, find all these people talking about/asking if they're established lately annoy you?

3) How many hours a day (on average) do you spend on message boards? And how many at the computer?

1) Am I established in your eyes?

I don't know what it entails or what requirements must be met. I know who you are, so I suppose you're established in my eyes.

2) Do you, like me, find all these people talking about/asking if they're established lately annoy you?

I can't say I've noticed. Establishment is a "joke" that people take seriously but pretend not to. There was a time when they didn't even bother with the pretense of not taking it seriously. I'm sure it's better now than it was then.

3) How many hours a day (on average) do you spend on message boards? And how many at the computer?

Hard to say. This is the only message board I go to, and I'm rarely devoting all my attention to it. I usually have something else going at the time.

I'll stop in occasionally at work. Impossible to judge how much time that is... varies too much. I'm at home generally four or five nights a week. I'll spend oh... two or three hours on the computer, on average. I'm usually working on music, or possibly writing, and I'll periodically check the board here, to keep me relaxed.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Kotzenjunge, Patrick

Thoughts?

There's a poster called David as well. Patrick is a less common name, granted, but still pretty common. I'm glad you don't go by Pat. It really wouldn't suit you. Or would it?

Why has TSM, and HD specifically been so deserted lately?

It runs in cycles. Always has. I noticed because it used to be Banky would start threads complaining about it slowing down, then taking credit when it picked up again. It will pick up again and it won't be for any reason. It just happens randomly. At least it's not cluttered with a bunch of crap like a couple weeks ago.

I think we've finally put back a bit of life into this folder, CWM.

Oh hey, I was glancing through that picture thread. It's wild. I didn't see you, but I was amazed at how funny looking a lot of people are. I laughed and laughed.

And get this, Zorin Industries posted a picture of himself years ago, and I said he looked like Tim Roth, and then in the middle of that thread he posted it again, and Incandenza said he looked like Tim Roth. Zorin says "Yeah, you said that the last time." I have a feeling there will be a Fight Club reveal with Incy and me.

I think we've finally put back a bit of life into this folder, CWM.

Oh hey, I was glancing through that picture thread. It's wild. I didn't see you, but I was amazed at how funny looking a lot of people are. I laughed and laughed.

And get this, Zorin Industries posted a picture of himself years ago, and I said he looked like Tim Roth, and then in the middle of that thread he posted it again, and Incandenza said he looked like Tim Roth. Zorin says "Yeah, you said that the last time." I have a feeling there will be a Fight Club reveal with Incy and me.

So you've taken Kinetic's spot then?

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Kotzenjunge, Patrick

Thoughts?

There's a poster called David as well. Patrick is a less common name, granted, but still pretty common. I'm glad you don't go by Pat. It really wouldn't suit you. Or would it?

Hell no it wouldn't.