TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

"I'm calling you out" I'm calling you out

Guest Clichebot
I think we should outlaw all board cliche's from now on, have someone do a gimmick account with the name cliche'bot and say it for people from now on so no one else has access to them. Only the cliche'bot may speak the board cliche's. All requests for use of the cliche' must pass through the cliche' bot first, or cliche' using board member will be suspended for an indefinite amount of time.

Oh man, I'm on drugs right now.

Are you like trying to kill this board or something, VX? This is a forum built, yes, on hard work and industry, and a beat-the-odds attitude, but also built on running gags, inside jokes, and being so self-referential, it makes your head spin.

That being said, this thread is ghey because I saw the baby when I was a dog, it was awesome oh man I'm on drugs right now sensible Randy Orton Tomko Fertig LOL2005 right-wing radio I froze when I read Hoff Hoff Hoff.

THE CLICHEBOT DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS

Don't bring me into this mother fucker.

The best gimmicks were the ones that flourished in spite of most people knowing who was responsible for it. See Kinetic and Metal Ed; myself and David Schwimmer.

I'm not sure how Banky got lumped with the regular gimmickers at TSM. Didn't he do them at WDI?

That shit was still going on when I first came here

Anyways...

Remember when everyone assumed that every new poster was either Eagan, Gheyme or Johnson?

That shit was still going on when I first came here

Anyways...

Remember when everyone assumed that every new poster was either Eagan, Gheyme or Johnson?

Most of them were Eagan.