TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

"I'm calling you out" I'm calling you out

Guest Failed Mascot
All we need is "Sad Kotz", and we're set.

Seeing any pic of Kotz makes me sad. Does that count?

I don't think Slayer and I can be taken seriously no matter what our respective avatars are

Hey, speak for yourself

As is ever saying I have a fucking accent.

Did you major in English?

Now that I think about it, the more I keep the Pat avatar, the more I will wind up turning into him... I can't have that happen

Emulate me. You get to maim, mutilate, and murder things just by being near them, it's great. Plus you get turbo-tongue cunning linguist powers.

Guest Vitamin X

I think we should outlaw all board cliche's from now on, have someone do a gimmick account with the name cliche'bot and say it for people from now on so no one else has access to them. Only the cliche'bot may speak the board cliche's. All requests for use of the cliche' must pass through the cliche' bot first, or cliche' using board member will be suspended for an indefinite amount of time.

Oh man, I'm on drugs right now.

I think we should outlaw all board cliche's from now on, have someone do a gimmick account with the name cliche'bot and say it for people from now on so no one else has access to them. Only the cliche'bot may speak the board cliche's. All requests for use of the cliche' must pass through the cliche' bot first, or cliche' using board member will be suspended for an indefinite amount of time.

Are you like trying to kill this board or something, VX? This is a forum built, yes, on hard work and industry, and a beat-the-odds attitude, but also built on running gags, inside jokes, and being so self-referential, it makes your head spin.

That being said, this thread is ghey because I saw the baby when I was a dog, it was awesome oh man I'm on drugs right now sensible Randy Orton Tomko Fertig LOL2005 right-wing radio I froze when I read Hoff Hoff Hoff.

Guest Vitamin X

Are you like trying to kill this board or something, VX? This is a forum built, yes, on hard work and industry, and a beat-the-odds attitude, but also built on running gags, inside jokes, and being so self-referential, it makes your head spin.

That being said, this thread is ghey because I saw the baby when I was a dog, it was awesome oh man I'm on drugs right now sensible Randy Orton Tomko Fertig LOL2005 right-wing radio I froze when I read Hoff Hoff Hoff.

THE CLICHEBOT DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS

Regarding multiple posting, Banders Kennany once probably clicked the button about fifty times. I deleted at least an entire page worth of the same post and left about eight or nine of them for effect.

Dude was a genius, seriously.

Guest Regina Phelange

Czech's dancing Kool-Aid man is exactly to the beat of "Who Are You"...freaking me out a bit...