TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hybrid420

Frances the Mute

Guest Hybrid420

Anybody else as excited as I am about the Mars Volta's new album? I've heard it already because I'm a shameless online music pirate and whatnot, and it's great. The Mars Volta owns all.

Anybody else as excited as I am about the Mars Volta's new album? I've heard it already because I'm a shameless online music pirate and whatnot, and it's great. The Mars Volta owns all.

They are still around??

Well damn, I learned something else today.

First I learn Blink 182 was still making "music" and now I learn Mars Volta has an album coming out.

Guest JebusNassedar

I'm not gonna lie. I pirated it. My current opinion is that if I spoke Spanish fluently, I'd enjoy it more. As it is, it's fucking epic, and while it doesnt have some of the memorable hooks that De-loused had, it's amazing in it's own right.

I'm still buying it, though. Because my burned copy goes to shit at the last five minutes or so of Cassandra Gemini.

I got a shit copy of it a month or two back, is there anything better sounding floating around? And yes, I plan on buying a legit copy, because Mars Volta MUST GO PLATINUM! :headbang:

I got it today (and for $7.99 Canadian this is the steal of the year) and though I've only listened to it once, I'm very impressed thus far. This is definitely a step up from De-Loused. We're early in the year but this is in album of the year consideration for sure.