TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO 77th Annual Academy Awards Thread

The one thing that disturbed me about M$B is that they were nomming it at the Golden Globes....and then advertising it on commercials. How can you have nomms for a movie that is just starting to play?

That said... congrats to Swank. She definetly deserved the award; I can say that even without seeing M$B. Having only seen Boys Don't Cry, she seems like an awesome actress.

The one thing that disturbed me about M$B is that they were nomming it at the Golden Globes....and then advertising it on commercials. How can you have nomms for a movie that is just starting to play?

That said... congrats to Swank. She definetly deserved the award; I can say that even without seeing M$B. Having only seen Boys Don't Cry, she seems like an awesome actress.

It came out in mid December. I saw it the week it came out.

Let the woman thank Clint!

It came out in mid December. I saw it the week it came out.

Let the woman thank Clint!

Ah, my bad then. Thanks for the correction.

Heh... Nicole Sullivan and what's his name from VH1...what's her name from MadTV...... most amusing.

Goddamn I'm so bad with names. Michael Ian Black! Ha... I knew that I knew his name.

Guest El Satanico
What is the name of that score they were just playing as they went to commercial?

Anyone?

It's from a western...that's all I can think of