TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Float On

Kidz Bop scared me when I found out they want to do a cover of "LA LA" or whatever that Ashlee Simpson song is.

Kids singing a song about Ashlee wishing to be screwed? Maybe not the best of ideas.

Nothing.

Stop trying to be clever.

But he's right.

Perhaps, but he doesn't need to be so vague to the point where it must be asked step by step as to WHY he feels that way, especially when I doubt he should have taken B Brian as literally as he did. I'm sure he meant music industry when he said it.

Clearly everyone knows exactly what I meant, negating the complaint.

You'd be surprised.

I expected someone to come in and go "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOOK AT BRITNEY SPEARS DOMINATING THE AIRWAVES INSTEAD OF (Whatever band they like) YOURE STUPID!" in some form or another.

You: "Britney > (Whatever band they like)" starting ANOTHER cycle.

You'd be surprised.

I expected someone to come in and go "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOOK AT BRITNEY SPEARS DOMINATING THE AIRWAVES INSTEAD OF (Whatever band they like) YOURE STUPID!" in some form or another.

Who would say that? I thought everyone had learned better by now. Britney dominating the airwaves assures me that music is fine. I thought she was retired anyway. There's about the same amount of good music and bad music being made now as there ever was, and it has about the same ratio of popularity. This is the way things are, have been and should be. People need to stop bitching, but they just can't get over turning on the radio and hearing songs they don't like. Well, the world doesn't revolve around you. That doesn't mean the U.S. empire is falling.

But look at what this thread was supposed to be about. Making any kind of statement about the state of the music industry based on the Kidz Bop albums is pretty daft, punk.

Guest Phenom

You'd be surprised.

Who would say that? I thought everyone had learned better by now. Britney dominating the airwaves assures me that music is fine. I thought she was retired anyway. There's about the same amount of good music and bad music being made now as there ever was, and it has about the same ratio of popularity. This is the way things are, have been and should be. People need to stop bitching, but they just can't get over turning on the radio and hearing songs they don't like. Well, the world doesn't revolve around you. That doesn't mean the U.S. empire is falling.

But look at what this thread was supposed to be about. Making any kind of statement about the state of the music industry based on the Kidz Bop albums is pretty daft, punk.

They'd better not do anything off their new album...

Nothing.

Stop trying to be clever.

But he's right.

Perhaps, but he doesn't need to be so vague to the point where it must be asked step by step as to WHY he feels that way, especially when I doubt he should have taken B Brian as literally as he did. I'm sure he meant music industry when he said it.

I did mean the industry, and IDRM probably knew that as was giving me shit.

Making any kind of statement about the state of the music industry based on the Kidz Bop albums is pretty daft, punk.

They'd better not do anything off their new album...

I'd actually see that as pretty neat just to hear how they'd execute it. They could have easily done a Kidz Bop version of "Digital Love," but no other songs come to mind that they could do.

Heh, after hearing that they were gonna cover La La...I DIED LAUGHING. To this day, I haven't heard those albums, with the exception of the snippets of each song in the comercials. I wanna hear them though...