TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

When TV Shows get Serious

They were able to turn the Phil Hartman episode into more then just 'A Very Special Episode' which is why I don' think it warrants it.

Instead of turning it into a schamltz-fest, the episode is really funny, and perfectly captures how the WNYX crew would react to the passing of Bill McNeal.

The scene where they read his letters, especially the one to Matthew, is very difficult to watch.

Bob, my apologies, you're right.

I'm thinking of another fraternity episode. It's not Dana-centric, though. It's the stupid brunette daughter that they accost, and Cody (who they're trying to recruit) saves the day, and all the girls walk out of the party in unison (HA!).

Is that epsiode from Futurama? If so that is a great one. The other Futurama episode that I thought was great was were Fry thought his brother stole his life and name, and in the end Fry's brother named his son Fry. The ending was one of the best of the series.

Special Guest star Kareem Abdual Jabbar playing a substitue teacher, slaps Arnold.

Never saw that one before, but the idea of Kareem slapping little Gary Coleman seems funny as hell.

Special Guest star Kareem Abdual Jabbar playing a substitue teacher, slaps Arnold.

Never saw that one before, but the idea of Kareem slapping little Gary Coleman seems funny as hell.

Arnold gave Kareem a prank can of peanuts full of fake snakes. So Kareem slaps Arnold. Mr. Drummond is ticked, and Kareem says he did it, because he thought Arnold was high on drugs.

Is that epsiode from Futurama? If so that is a great one. The other Futurama episode that I thought was great was were Fry thought his brother stole his life and name, and in the end Fry's brother named his son Fry. The ending was one of the best of the series.

Correct. That's another great episode. One big reason that helps Jurassic Bark is that song at the end.