TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

INXS' sig

Guest Failed Mascot

This is what Nevermortal is talking about

Bush's U.S. soldier body count in Iraq:

1474, 1479, 1485, dead soldiers under Bush

Another 6 families destroyed since Monday.

6 more mothers had to tell their kids that Daddy's never coming home ...so Bush, Halliburton and Carlyle can make/steal their billions.

Anyways, I'm sick of calling it The War on Terror. It needs a neat name. Something like Operation Dumbo Drop.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah I don't like Bush at all, but liberals that act like that annoy me.

Guest Failed Mascot
His LSD threads made me want to punch him in the mouth.

you'd change your tune if it turned out he had a thick and glorious mustache.

It's pretty stupid to take 'everything' as literally meaning 'everything'. That's not what he was implying. Common sense, people.

C-Bacon, in some WWE thread.

Guest INXS

This is weird - i've just changed my sig this morning and then found this thread. Creepy.

This is weird - i've just changed my sig this morning and then found this thread. Creepy.

The first sig was douchey, this one's just mean. I think you should give Amy and Adam some privacy, c'mon man

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Well that's a shock. An unrelentingly shitty poster that doesn't come from the revolving-door ban system. Fresh meat

IP addy's change, people move, etc.

It's nicer to believe that there are only a few shitty posters that always come back than new ones. Even if it isn't true.

It's pretty stupid to take 'everything' as literally meaning 'everything'. That's not what he was implying. Common sense, people.

C-Bacon, in some WWE thread.

Gwaaaa? What did that have to do with INXS' sig?

I don't think INXS is really a liberal. I'm a somewhat liberal guy myself; I'm pro-choice, anti-religion, and believe that magick really exists, but still I find myself arguing for the conservatives' side against INXS in various Current Events debates/flamewars. In fact, I have no idea exactly what I'd call him, politically speaking.

::waits for someone to make the obvious joke::

Guest INXS
I don't think INXS is really a liberal. I'm a somewhat liberal guy myself; I'm pro-choice, anti-religion, and believe that magick really exists, but still I find myself arguing for the conservatives' side against INXS in various Current Events debates/flamewars. In fact, I have no idea exactly what I'd call him, politically speaking.

I'm actually not ALL that liberal. Most of my domestic views are pretty central, if not towards the right.

I don't think INXS is really a liberal.  I'm a somewhat liberal guy myself; I'm pro-choice, anti-religion, and believe that magick really exists, but still I find myself arguing for the conservatives' side against INXS in various Current Events debates/flamewars.  In fact, I have no idea exactly what I'd call him, politically speaking. 

I'm actually not ALL that liberal. Most of my domestic views are pretty central, if not towards the right.

To the right of what? Communism?