TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

May 24th 1999

When did it become the cool thing to make fun of Incandenza?

Maybe when you started sucking his cock in every thread

From what I can tell, you got up at six fucking thirty to say that, maybe earlier since you're in the midwest what with the time zone and all.

I don't know why, but people that come on here first thing in the morning to scour TSM bother me.

That was a lame comeback. I couldn't sleep last night; it was louder than usual and I had some studying to do.

I wasn't trying to make a comeback. That's really not right. I don't think anyone takes anything on here seriously enough to be offended, except for all the WWE Folder phagz.

I say that as a friend, well, if we were friends in real life. You could probably nab that girl you made a few threads about if you spent less time on here.

Honest to God, for all those people that make threads about why there's something wrong in their life, odds are it's because when you look to the left beside posts it says something like "10 000". No wonder why you can't take the time to have a life, you've spent too much time building one up on here.

Also, how do you feel about Agent, who ostensibly does most of his posting in early hours? Does he bother you?

You take things too personal/seriously dawg.

He's going through one of his "too cool for school" phases right now. Lotta that going around these days.