TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Playoffs

Well, half of these current series could be cool but it depends. I think we all know Spurs/Sonics is a shitfest, especially if Ray Allen is injured. The Heat/Wizards series should be a jobber squash as well. I think the Suns/Mavs series is easily the best 2nd round series, but why would the Suns winning it all be a shock? I mean they had the best record in the league.

The Pacers/Pistons series could be interesting but it depends. This is one series where there NEEDS to be violent thugging and gooning. If not the games will be really awful, boring, low scoring, and badly played. It would actually benefit from some Knicks/Heat style brawling and weirdness.

Boy that Tracy McGrady, he was real "hungry" to get out of that first round like everyone was insisting, wasn't he? i'm kinda glad. LIke his cousin Vince Carter, Tracy's another guy who admitted he didnt play as hard as he could have in his old team, probably to get traded. What is it with that family and slackers? Compare that to someone like AI who just plays his heart out no matter how shit his team is. I have little sympahy and i'm glad both of them went out in round 1.

Tracy McGrady did everything possible to win in this series, and anyone that can say they didn't win because he was hungry is a idiot.

And McGrady's "I didn't play hard" is taken out of context. He meant that his heart wasn't into it and he wasn't leaving it all on the court. In the same interview, he said that night he went for like 63, he still wasn't giving his all in that game, and his heart wasn't into it. He lead the league in scoring that year, it wasn't like he was taking games off, he just lacked the passion that he usually has. And I will be damned if anyone can tell me that they play with just as much fire in there heart when you only win 19 games as you would when your hard work is paying off somehow.