TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

What exactly

While I'm on it, what is Patriot's Day? Some 9-11 spawned day?

http://www.holidayorigins.com/html/patriot_s_day.html

Which day?  Third Monday in April

Earliest Observance?  1894

Demographic Practice?  Northeastern States

Patriot's Day commemorates the battle of Lexington and Concord which were fought on April 19, 1775.  Part of the history of this famous revolutionary battle was the midnight ride of Paul Revere and William Dawes.  The Sons of the American Revolution in Massachusetts were largely responsible for the official recognition of the event.

Today only  a few states recognize the holiday; however, its celebrations are known by many.  Besides several reenactments of the famous midnight ride, there are other festivities including professional baseball games and the running of the Boston Marathon.

It's the day this year where the Mayans predicted the world would end.

Nah, that's December 21st, 2012. I remember seeing a special on it where waffleirons attacked people on that day

Is it sad that I remember seeing that as well? I barely even watch those shows.

While I'm on it, what is  Patriot's Day? Some 9-11 spawned day?

http://www.holidayorigins.com/html/patriot_s_day.html

Which day?  Third Monday in April

Earliest Observance?  1894

Demographic Practice?  Northeastern States

Patriot's Day commemorates the battle of Lexington and Concord which were fought on April 19, 1775.  Part of the history of this famous revolutionary battle was the midnight ride of Paul Revere and William Dawes.  The Sons of the American Revolution in Massachusetts were largely responsible for the official recognition of the event.

Today only  a few states recognize the holiday; however, its celebrations are known by many.  Besides several reenactments of the famous midnight ride, there are other festivities including professional baseball games and the running of the Boston Marathon.

Theres Patriot'S Day (3rd Monday in April)...and then theres Patriot Day..(September 11th)

Well, it's in the general theme that machine rebels against man, and a waffleiron attacked some guy in the face

Oh, the Mayan thing I saw was in a movie where an astrologer said that their records predict the end of the world on May 5 2005, and that their records where always correct. Take that for what you will.

The world will end when the Cubs win the World Series.

So the world is never going to end.

Breathe easy people, the Chicago Cubs will continue to keep the world spinning for many centuries to come.

The world will end when the Cubs win the World Series.

So the world is never going to end.

Breathe easy people, the Chicago Cubs will continue to keep the world spinning for many centuries to come.

They will win in 2015...didn't you see BTTF II?

I have it right, hippie. Blacks are lazy in the sense they don't want jobs. Mexicans are lazy in the sense they don't want to do the work of the job they have.

-=kkk -- typing this post from his work computer since 8:43 a.m...

Guest Crazy Dan

And all this time I thought was an excuse to eat Mexican food and drink a lot of Corona's and Margarita's. Silly me.

I have it right, hippie. Blacks are lazy in the sense they don't want jobs. Mexicans are lazy in the sense they don't want to do the work of the job they have.

-=kkk -- typing this post from his work computer since 8:43 a.m...

are you kidding me, I WISH I had more Mexicans working for me...they bust their asses for their meager wages...

5/5/05? Makes sense. In numerology, the number 5 stands for chaos..

well..uh..provided the universe doesn't blow up before then, 5/5/5555 would be worse, although it already made it through 5/5/5, 5/5/55, 5/5/555, so I really doubt 5/5/5555 would be any different.

I live right on the border with Mexico.

So it's YOUR fault all these illegals are getting in?

Get your gun and go to work, hippie. :P