Gary Floyd

Things that seemingly everyone hated

Pretty much WCW 2000 and on:

3 Count

Norman Smiley

The Cat

Kronik

Natural Born Thrillaz

God, I miss WCW, I was able to take off my Smark googles when I watched them through 2000 and on. Most of the wrestling fans I know are marks and they all loved the Natural Born Thrillaz. If WCW could have stayed in one direction for more than 5 seconds it would still be alive, in my opinion.

The David Flair vs. Dean Malenko US Title Match from BatB 1999. I remember the IWC being irate for seeing a smark darling get passed up for Ric's kid. But seeing AA, Ric Flair, Lil Naitch, and Asya all cheat their balls . . . or ovaries off to ensure Dave's victory was a thing of beauty. The IWC's reaction was just icing on the cake. Plus, I've never been too much of a Dean Malenko sympathizer anyway.

The early Dungeon of Doom segments.

"SULLIVAN...MY SON!"

Don't know why, but I like them.

Oh, and for the people who complain about Shane and Kane trading back and forth between blows, I have a slight explaination for it.

Kane is a regular wrestler, going night in and night out to compete. Thusly, his body gets beaten up at various points.

Shane, however, didn't have a match since...what...Survivor Series 01? He had plenty of time to have his body rested...and thusly wasn't as beaten on and sore as Kane would be.

That's my thinking on the matter, anyway.

Here's one from me...

Chyna when she was wrestling men for male titles.

...I may have been sick in the head then, but back then I would have liked to have seen her as WWF Champion.

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

I'm generally pretty tolerant with wrestling storylines. Sometimes the outrageous ones are OK

- I still love the whole Corporate Ministry/Higher Power/kidnapping Stephanie McMahon thing ... everybody else I know hated it

- The McMahons. If booked right, the McMahons can actually be assets. Apart from Linda, but that's a given

- Kane's unmasking

I liked the Corporate Ministry as well. They were a fairly huge stable, and had a badass theme. (No Chance In Hell remixed with Undertaker-esque background music)

I thought the match with Hogan and Savage vs The Dungeon of Doom and Horseman in the Doomsday cage wasn't too bad. Of course, I haven't seen this since I was 16, so my opinion would probably differ now.

I also LOVED Kronik. I've always been a mark for the bigger wrestlers, and been a little less strict on their ring work. Afterall, I don't expect guys like Heidenreich, Show, Brian Adams, etc. to be able to pull off a technical clinic every time they get in the ring. Back to Kronik though, I liked their entrance, and wasn't ever too offended by their ring work. Plus I will always and forever mark for a double chokeslam.

I liked the Corporate Ministry as well. They were a fairly huge stable, and had a badass theme. (No Chance In Hell remixed with Undertaker-esque background music)

I thought the match with Hogan and Savage vs The Dungeon of Doom and Horseman in the Doomsday cage wasn't too bad. Of course, I haven't seen this since I was 16, so my opinion would probably differ now.

I also LOVED Kronik. I've always been a mark for the bigger wrestlers, and been a little less strict on their ring work. Afterall, I don't expect guys like Heidenreich, Show, Brian Adams, etc. to be able to pull off a technical clinic every time they get in the ring. Back to Kronik though, I liked their entrance, and wasn't ever too offended by their ring work. Plus I will always and forever mark for a double chokeslam.

Far and away the best entrance music in wrestling history, for my money.

Here's one from me...

...I may have been sick in the head then, but back then I would have liked to have seen her as WWF Champion.

MAKE THIS MAN A MOD!!!!

NOW!!!!

Here's one from me...

MAKE THIS MAN A MOD!!!!

NOW!!!!

Figured you'd like that.