TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

Revenge of the Sith.....

I think KKK was talking about Small Soldiers, a computer-animated movie about action figures that contained military program chips. If I'm wrong and he was actually talking about Toy Soldiers, the old codgers should be smacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

In any event, parents/grandparents/etc. should stop bitching at the theater and develop some common sense. How fucking hard is it to call the theater and wait for the automated message to tell you everything you should know about a particular movie (show times, running time, MPAA rating and the movie's content)?

Ahhh this one IS rated PG-13

From the looks of it, it was a spoof thing, probably not marketed to kids anyway. So there lies the point, not every movie that looks like a kids movie IS A KIDS MOVIE!

Of course never mind all the ROTS toys that have and are about to hit the market

Steve

It was Small Soldiers -- I made that disclaimer in my post that I could be wrong on the title. Either way, you don't take a kid to this for his first movie-going experience. You take him to some gay G-rated flick and just take a nap through it...

Oh ok, Small Soldiers. Heh, I was thinking of that movie with the kids at a military type school rallying against a bunch of terrorists who try to take the place over.

Guest Askewniverse

What was wrong with it? If you don't have Divx codecs, it won't work properly.

The official Star Wars site also has the video. You can view it here.

There's something wrong with that A hero's Fall file. Guess I'll just have to get the soundtrack.

I got the soundtrack for free. Some of the music is good. It's an improvement over the dismal TPM and AOTC soundtracks. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan and General Grievous are good tracks.

Okay, awesome that there's a video that's a second trailer of sorts, but they really shouldn't have made these for the prequels in the first place.

Ok, I got the soundtrack, listened to it again, and then watched the DVD- I got to say I like the music now. After listening a few times, it does get that epic feel.

That was fucking awesome. I cant wait to see Mace Windu get in some good fighting scenes. I've been waiting for this since 1999. These special effects look fantastic, and you definitely get a sense of dread watching the scenes between Anakin and the Emperor. Opening day cant get here fast enough........