TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jingus

Laura Bush is damn funny

Forget her husband, I'm watching the White House correspondants dinner, I wish this woman was in the oval office instead. She's hilarious.

...and then Cedric the Motherfucking Entertainer steps up and blows everyone else off the stage. I can't believe I just saw Cedric do a stand-up routine on fucking CSPAN. God bless America.

I enjoyed watching the nice white republican ladies scared of Cedric "The Entertainer"

I'm not making this up.

Guest MikeSC

Somehow, for some reason, I don't take your assumption about the feelings of Republican women as gospel.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
I enjoyed watching the nice white republican ladies scared of Cedric "The Entertainer"

I'm not making this up.

Oh shut the fuck up. I'm not even gonna go into detail. Just shut the fuck up.

You know what makes ME laugh?

People who claim that environmentalism is a science. :)

-=Mike

...You know who thought environmentalism was scientific? Yup, Hitler...

White Republican women, especially the ones that would be at something like that, probably are more alert around black people, but not Cedric.

Unless he was saying how much white people suck. Then they can't handle the truth. What bitches.

Ha. I read Laura's comment about working in a library for 12 hours/day and still somehow meeting George. Gold.

People who claim that environmentalism is a science.

You know what makes me laugh? Reading that the first Earth Day was to protest Global Cooling...

Oh shut up. I'm not saying I saw much of it.

He made a joke about how black people love Bush, because if "...she were looking to have someone to BBQ, it'd be a black person."

and this one lady in the bottom right of my screen totally blanched and looked at her friend and shrugged.

Maybe she thought he was saying that Laura Bush wants to eat black people. His grammar sucked.

You know what makes ME laugh?

People who claim that environmentalism is a science. :)

-=Mike

...You know who thought environmentalism was scientific? Yup, Hitler...

Mike just can't let stuff go, can he?

I don't care about the environment shit, the whole "look how scared whitey is but we Democrats are hip!" was just ridiculous and pathetic. Talk about grabbing for straws.

That's not even what he was saying, so how about you shut the fuck up?

Rich white ladies are notoriously uptight. Nowhere in this sentence does he say that Democrats are hip, nowhere does he "grab for any straws". The only thing of note is that "The Entertainer" is in quotes, but that's only because he's not funny.

What, a Republican having a dirty stinkin' JEW at his table?!

Just kidding of course, but I don't get the joke, kkk.

Just kidding of course, but I don't get the joke, kkk.

Stein was a speechwriter for Richard Nixon and has always been involved in Republican politics, so he's usually at these things...

actually I put that in quotes because thats what CSPAN listed him as and I thought it was odd.

"Cedric the Entertainer" is the actual stage name he uses, as opposed to "Cedric the Baseball player" or "Cedric the Juggler" or "Cedric the guy rides Steve Harvey's coattails".

Nevermind. If it's someone's title, I'd expect it to not be in quotes.

Like you wrote it, either all in quotes or none.

Not Cedric "The Entertainer", which is how I wrote it, which elicited a comment because it is odd.

What, you think I didn't know who Cedric the Entertainer was before this thread? Come on...

I wish I didn't know who Cedric the Entertainer was.

Nevermind.  If it's someone's title, I'd expect it to not be in quotes.

Like you wrote it, either all in quotes or none.

Not Cedric "The Entertainer", which is how I wrote it, which elicited a comment because it is odd.

Semantics = headaches.

What Slapnuts said, and plus it seems that he always did an act at this dinner whenever Bush was in office. Considering Republican entertainers outside of country music and talk radio are hard to find, beggers can't be choosers...

Guest Crazy Dan

What Slapnuts said, and plus it seems that he always did an act at this dinner whenever Bush was in office. Considering Republican entertainers outside of country music and talk radio are hard to find, beggers can't be choosers...

Ben Stein will be forever immortalize with his brilliant rendition of "Bueler, Bueler, Bueler... Frye, Frye, Frye..."

Guest Vitamin X
actually I put that in quotes because thats what CSPAN listed him as and I thought it was odd.

"Cedric the Entertainer" is the actual stage name he uses, as opposed to "Cedric the Baseball player" or "Cedric the Juggler" or "Cedric the guy rides Steve Harvey's coattails".

Oh fuck a bunch of that. Steve Harvey doesn't have coattails to ride on. Awful comedian. Totally ruined Kings of Comedy for me.

Remember when John Kerry got blasted for being at an event where Whoopi Goldberg made a Bush-->vagina joke? The media is worshiping the Bushes for horse masturbation and male stripper jokes and the Bushes are still making jokes about it in the media.

Guest MikeSC
Remember when John Kerry got blasted for being at an event where Whoopi Goldberg made a Bush-->vagina joke? The media is worshiping the Bushes for horse masturbation and male stripper jokes and the Bushes are still making jokes about it in the media.

Remember when Kerry claimed that all of the idiots who were making offensive comments were the heart of America?

And I find it funny that Laura telling old jokes is so stunning to the left.

Then again, the left ceased having a sense of humor years ago.

-=Mike