TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

2 top 100 Video Game Lists

Boo please don't post the lists, it'll be more fun tomorrow if they're a surprise.

So how does tomorrow work, should I just be online at 7pm and wait for someone to message me with details?

Flik's gonna have a fit, but ah well. Nice list. Vastly different than mine, and the games that are on mine I had them ranked totally different.

Guest wildpegasus
You know I'm just flippin' you shit for fun, right, WP? I fully expect my list to get some flak as well. Actually, the RPG lovin' was a little more subdued than I expected it to be on my list. Valkyrie Profile would probably be on it if I redid it.

Hey, my pride was on the line man. :) I couldn't fool around.

-- Feeling bad about forgetting a few games on my list right now.

Flik isn't too clear on this, so here's my AIM

EAWAndrew or EAW Andrew

Apparently the space doesn't matter, but it shows it on my profile as having the space. You could just click the AIM icon in one of my posts, though.

I suggest everyone post your AIM names to make this easier.

Guest Askewniverse

I thought we were supposed to send our AIM names to Flik, who would then PM the list and AIM room name to the panelists. For now, I'm going under that assumption. Until then, if Flik or anybody else needs or wants my AIM name, just PM me for it.

Boo please don't post the lists, it'll be more fun tomorrow if they're a surprise.

:angry: No shit it would've been nice if they were a surprise. Hm... Might've been WHY I asked for no one to post them. What do I need to do for you people to understand this?! Go "DO NOT POST THEM"!?

Its tomorrow for crying out loud when you find out about this shit. Couldn't you wait until then!?

Flik's gonna have a fit, but ah well.  Nice list.  Vastly different than mine, and the games that are on mine I had them ranked totally different.

:angry: Fit?! FIT?! Oh no, I ain't gonna have a fit. Only thinking of banning both people who posted their lists from being accepted into the final list.

No, I'm not banning people but you don't know how much I'd love to just to be an absolute ass.

God dammit people. RUIN the fucking anticipation the day before the actual happening. It was just one day left. How can you fucking people not wait one damn day?!

...sigh... Great, now I'm absolutely in no mood to think which will mean I might have to finish off my list tomorrow morning at like 8am, bright and early. Wonderful. Nah, not anyones fault here, just under stress of needing to complete three months of schooling in about a month. That's all.

As far as the AIM goes, click on my AIM thingie (or just add XP Syndrome to your list) and then introduce yourself to me and I'll invite you to the chat. That simple. I was goign to do PM, but only half the people gave me a PM so we ain't doing it that way.

List's off the page. Chill. I didn't know you were against it or I wouldn't have posted.

Saying DO NOT POST THEM probably would have helped actually. since I missed it. Now we're clear.

Your 'baka' comment towards WP I assumed was because of something on his list, not the fact that he posted it.

Chill? Not really, but I'm not as pissed as I was sometime ago. Anyways, I still haven't received Matt's list just yet (get it in ASAP), and mine's a little off target so I'm currently working on it again (even if I'm sleep deprived and really need to be asleep).

And no, I mean WP is a baka for posting. Next time, I'll just blow up right then and there and admit it, instead of trying to be blatant about it without actually saying it. Might help people.

BTW, I realize I shouldn't need to say don't post them when I specifically stated time and again "please PM them to me only". If I say that, wouldn't it then suggest that I'm not wanting them posted? I mean, I surely think that would be 2 + 2 there. Maybe I'm wrong.

...ok, I'm going back to list making since I'm obviously getting urked about this again. Anyways, back to work for me and hopefully I'll get Matt's sometime tomorrow before I make the Master List.

Guest wildpegasus
Chill? Not really, but I'm not as pissed as I was sometime ago. Anyways, I still haven't received Matt's list just yet (get it in ASAP), and mine's a little off target so I'm currently working on it again (even if I'm sleep deprived and really need to be asleep).

And no, I mean WP is a baka for posting. Next time, I'll just blow up right then and there and admit it, instead of trying to be blatant about it without actually saying it. Might help people.

BTW, I realize I shouldn't need to say don't post them when I specifically stated time and again "please PM them to me only". If I say that, wouldn't it then suggest that I'm not wanting them posted? I mean, I surely think that would be 2 + 2 there. Maybe I'm wrong.

...ok, I'm going back to list making since I'm obviously getting urked about this again. Anyways, back to work for me and hopefully I'll get Matt's sometime tomorrow before I make the Master List.

What's a baka? Maybe it's best I don't know.

Baka = idiot

Well, in terms of common knowledge and how it works. However, in Japan its actually quite an abusive word in terms of seeking verbal violence, so yeah... Not really the same, but is.

Anyways, so I saved my list that was nearly complete and woke up this morning to find out that I managed to get the Firefox Trojan virus thingy that's like lethal and stuff (I never went to a Java site other than Yahoo, and so I don't think I got it from there). So I was lucky that Norton decided to catch it, but apparently attatched itself to my fucking list among other things and got blown away by Norton.

...so in otherwords, I'll just be re-creating my list from scratch and memory but no summaries. So the person I'm sending it too will just see my list. Sorry to say. BTW, Andrew, I remember most of it, so you'll probably have it in like maybe an hour or two. ^_^ Just giving you the heads up.

Guest JebusNassedar

And karma anally rapes another American Otaku. When will they learn?

...so in otherwords, I'll just be re-creating my list from scratch and memory but no summaries. So the person I'm sending it too will just see my list. Sorry to say. BTW, Andrew, I remember most of it, so you'll probably have it in like maybe an hour or two. ^_^ Just giving you the heads up.

Okay, do I just hold onto it or do I need to do something else?

You'll just confirm that I sent it and hold onto it. I'll be sending it shortly.

I still haven't received Matt's so he might not make the cut.

I'll be proceeding to generate the master's list. >_< That should be fun.

Edit:

And yes, I know WAY late. Stuff's been going on around my place today. Lots of fun. :rolleyes:

Anyways, so I saved my list that was nearly complete and woke up this morning to find out that I managed to get the Firefox Trojan virus thingy that's like lethal and stuff (I never went to a Java site other than Yahoo, and so I don't think I got it from there). So I was lucky that Norton decided to catch it, but apparently attatched itself to my fucking list among other things and got blown away by Norton.

You too? Damn, that's exactly what happened to me. Well, you already know that since I sent you a PM about it, but that's a very unfortunate coincidence.

I was planning on rewriting and sending mine to you yesterday, but the whole day was just... chaotic. I'm sorry. I'll rewrite and send the list now. It shouldn't take long, but if I don't make the cut, I'll understand.

My AIM name is X Matt Young X if you need that.

Get it to me ASAP please. I'm halfway through getting the voting process worked up. Can't believe I'm almost done.

We've got at least 100 games that are registered for Top 30. So this will be fun trying to get this done in two hours.

Guest wildpegasus

I must say I'm getting excited on to seeing how certain games will do. Can't wait for the results.

I think anyone who has read more than a couple posts I've made here will already be able to guess my #1.

I'm also expecting to read everyone else's lists and find at least one game on each that will make me ask, "How the hell did I forget that one?"

Guest Askewniverse

It started at 7. Get on AIM and I (or someone else) will send you an invite.