TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tominator89

Black leaders want new million man march

Except for the bitchslapping on reasonable thinking that Farrakhan unleashed with his numerology diatribe.

-=Mike

Usually I hate you, but you've been hillarious this thread!

Since Slayer beat me to the "million" joke, I'll have to go to my reserves -- which one works the best?

1) If you're afraid of being out on the street during this march, just spend the day in the library -- you'll be safe there.

2) How come they don't hold these million man marches on the first of the month?...

Ah, all whites are inherently racist.

Well, except for you, of course.

-=Mike

Actually, I've been in the defense a racial descrimination suit.

Which is not that I or anyone in the family did anything racist according to the suit, but I acknowledge that like anyone else I have a fault.

It sounds like he's saying that racism's still there, but it's getting better, because minorities are grabbing some of that coveted racism power away from white men.

Wait a second, white MEN? Yeah because women are never racist you stupid twat.

I never said white women aren't racist, I said that white men have less control over the tone of racism than they did just a few decades ago. Women did not have great deals of power until recently.

I can't be racist. I'm from a blue state.

So am I. I'm one of the good guys!

God bless the color blue for absolving my racist, homophobic state of all blame. You beautiful beautiful color blue.

Delaware: Don't like gays, don't like different races, but dammit it voted Kerry!

It's funny how California is seen as this liberal state, but if you look at the election map, a lot of it was red but the high population centers of SF and LA were blue.

And kkk, I think Rick Santorum's rightness makes up for PA's blueness...

It's funny how California is seen as this liberal state, but if you look at the election map, a lot of it was red but the high population centers of SF and LA were blue.

That's just a stupid an observation as saying that people all over California are liberal.

Have you ever looked at those red counties? I drive through a few of them on the way to Reno sometimes. It's mostly just bare expanses of land. If you put the population of those counties into a suburbia, you'd see why people say California is so overwhemlingly liberal.

That's just a stupid an observation as saying that people all over California are liberal.

Have you ever looked at those red counties? I drive through a few of them on the way to Reno sometimes. It's mostly just bare expanses of land. If you put the population of those counties into a suburbia, you'd see why people say California is so overwhemlingly liberal.

Hey, I grew up in San Jouquin county. It's the heartland. Some really good people live there. George Lucas said that Modesto is the midwest, but in California.

That's Illinois. And Wisconsin. And New York. And Pennsylvania. And Oregon. Urban areas vote Democratic.

That's Illinois. And Wisconsin. And New York. And Pennsylvania. And Oregon. Urban areas vote Democratic.

WE ARE THE UNION! THE MIGHTY, MIGHTY UNION!

I can't be racist. I'm from a blue state.

So am I. I'm one of the good guys!

God bless the color blue for absolving my racist, homophobic state of all blame. You beautiful beautiful color blue.

Delaware: Don't like gays, don't like different races, but dammit it voted Kerry!

Awesome! I split my time between 2 blue states so I guess that makes me TWICE as tolerant, unlike all you other insensitive racist monsters.

Las Vegas?

You obviously have never lived there. I have. Leans towards blue but pretty middle ground. The paper there is pretty liberal.

One paper's lib, one paper (and the major one) is kind of wild-eyes conservative, although I'm not sure if libertarian or neo-con, I've heard it's both ways.

Still, it's the one blue county in an otherwise red state. I'll just have to fine-tune my brainwaves from the Bay Area Dome Of Liberal Indignancy to the Vegas one.

One paper's lib, one paper (and the major one) is kind of wild-eyes conservative, although I'm not sure if libertarian or neo-con, I've heard it's both ways.

Still, it's the one blue county in an otherwise red state. I'll just have to fine-tune my brainwaves from the Bay Area Dome Of Liberal Indignancy to the Vegas one.

But the other isn't wild-eyes liberal?

Not really, I read the Sun when I'm in town unless there's a column or bit in the R-J that I find amusing (like health inspector ratings or a particular columnist) but I don't find it as outwardly supportive of the far-left lifestyle as say, the Chronicle.

SFChron isn't even so often biased in their political news content as it is biased in placement of stories. I swear upon everything sacred, I saw on the third page a large headline story about a hippie who came down from living in the tree he wanted to protect for years and years. Below that, cramped at the bottom of the page with a much smaller headline, was a story about heightening tensions between the US and China.

The LA Times is the paper that really throws lefty political bias into their coverage the way that Fox News does righty, IMO. I accidentally bought a copy last month and got depressed about it three minutes afterwards.

The LA Times is the paper that really throws lefty political bias into their coverage the way that Fox News does righty, IMO. I accidentally bought a copy last month and got depressed about it three minutes afterwards.

The Chicago Tribune (which I think owns the LA Times) is a good paper. They generally go conservative, I think, endorsing Bush and stuff, but every article isn't soaked in bias.

Yeah, but the LAT's constant fire on Arnold has been an entirely other matter. Maybe someone there is just upset that a cheesy one-liner movie star can get a position of power or something, but first they orchestrated the reveal of the groping accusations just before elections and then just the other day they released this drivel.

Eh, nothing bad came of the first one, so no reason to hate on a second one.  Will bring money to the local economy, nice lil peaceful gathering...never hurt anyone.

Except for the bitchslapping on reasonable thinking that Farrakhan unleashed with his numerology diatribe.

-=Mike

I must agree.