TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Download Backlash here

Matt's the man. I'm so hanging with him while I'm in California.

That's all it takes? I wish women were so easy to please.

You're all welcome, but I didn't do anything more than share the link I was given.

Also, I now know what CronoT feels like when he posts a topic. 7 replies, 353 views.

As for re-uploading it, I'm attempting that now.

a whole PPV is only 303 MB?

I'll download it anyway.

This is a 200 kbps video with 320x240 resolution, and 16 bit 32 kHz Stereo sound

Looks decent at 2x, and crappy at full screen. Looks like it's 15 fps... what can you expect for a small file size.

But it does get the job done, and many thanks are appreciated. Beats downloading 1.5 gigs worth of data for something I'll only watch once

Fuck YouSendIt. I've never used it before, but now that I'm trying to upload the PPV file, I've had this message on my screen for 10 minutes or more:

Sending your file. Please stand by.

Note: Don't close this page or browse away while the YouSendIt progress bar is being displayed above. You'll see a confirmation screen when your file has been successfully sent. Keep in mind that a one megabyte (1MB) file can take 1 to 5 minutes to send depending on your connection speed.

Fuck YouSendIt. I've never used it before, but now that I'm trying to upload the PPV file, I've had this message on my screen for 10 minutes or more:

Sending your file. Please stand by.

Note: Don't close this page or browse away while the YouSendIt progress bar is being displayed above. You'll see a confirmation screen when your file has been successfully sent. Keep in mind that a one megabyte (1MB) file can take 1 to 5 minutes to send depending on your connection speed.

And?

1 MB = 1-5 minutes

300 MB = 300 - 1500 minutes

Don't knock YouSendIt. No other company would do this. No idea how they stay in business.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Get. A. Job.

Just kidding.

1 MB = 1-5 minutes

300 MB = 300 - 1500 minutes

Don't knock YouSendIt. No other company would do this. No idea how they stay in business.

I can't believe I missed the part where it says that time is for 1 MB. I feel really stupid now. My mistake.

Now that I know that, I'll start the upload before I head to bed tonight so that it will be ready for me to post in the morning (hopefully) for those of you who don't have it.

And Pinnacle, that made me laugh. :)