TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Outlandish Things you'll probably never see

The thread title of Hogan killing Race got me thinking in a serious storyline would a company ever "kill" someone?

Also, would the WWE ever go as far has having opening credits?

Well, we've seen Undertaker buried alive three times, with the other possibilities being Mankind, Austin, or Vince buried alive... therefore killed. So, we always have that, although I don't think any announcers ever used the word 'kill'.

Also, there was the time Hogan pushed the Giant off the roof of the arena at Havoc 95, but Giant returned later.

What about Al Wilson and Paul Bearer? Not exactly serious storylines, but still, they were bumped off. Also they've come pretty close a few times with stuff like the Suicidal Hawk angle and the Austin/Pillman Gunfight skit.

Well, we've seen Undertaker buried alive three times, with the other possibilities being Mankind, Austin, or Vince buried alive... therefore killed. So, we always have that, although I don't think any announcers ever used the word 'kill'.

Also, there was the time Hogan pushed the Giant off the roof of the arena at Havoc 95, but Giant returned later.

I remember the Wall throwing somebody off a balcony, I wanna say Bigelow, during a Nitro hardcore fight. The announcers made it sound like he fell anywhere between 15 and 40 feet, depending on which announcer you listened to when he went over the side.

Guest LooneyTune

I never thought I'd see a angle based on a burned monster whos father is Paul Bearer and half-brother is the Undertaker be accused of fucking a dead body after a night of partying and escaping his basement/attic prison and having a hard time driving a stick despite having never left his home to have a license.

If that doesn't make sense, that's pretty much Kane's background... depending on the day of the week.

Well, technically, Mankind did get buried once on Smackdown! thanks to Triple H.

Guest LooneyTune

Well, technically, Mankind did get buried once on Smackdown! thanks to Triple H.

I love shoot comments that aren't sup- oh wait, that's someone elses joke.

In theory the "Chamber of Horrors" match was probably designed by the evil heel team to murder one of the faces.

Except Abdullah went in the chair, and everyone knows Abdullah can never die, so it nullified the effects.

Don't forget Rock throwing Austin of the bridge.

I think I read somewhere about an angle in the old NWA Florida territory where some heels that were feuding with Dusty Rhodes beat up a midget wrestler, who was taken out on a stretcher, and the announcers later said in the show that the midget had passed away (?!).

Guest LooneyTune
Also, would the WWE ever go as far has having opening credits?

The closest there has been so far is closing credits for Saturday Night's Main Event and most of the local broadcasts in the 80's from the Philadelphia Spectrum, Boston Garden, Madison Square Garden, etc. etc.

Guest LooneyTune
Don't forget Rock throwing Austin of the bridge.

That shit was tight.

Are you trying to Say Austin sunk like a turd? :P

A Black WWE Champion

you mean besides the ROCKY

A Black WWE Champion

you mean besides the ROCKY

Rock has a much more Samoan look then a Black look. That's probably why he's not really considered a "black" champion.

well ya he doesn't look like he just got off the boat, but he's still a black man.

I think Shelton Benjamin will get a short title reign has a transitional Champion.

A Raw champion besides HHH who isn't a transitional champion.

A Raw champion besides HHH who isn't a transitional champion.

RANDY ORTON..DUH, are you that stupi.......BWAAAHAHAHA

I can't do it.

Your right, I'll eat my own poop if Trips doesn't win the title this year.

Did Rock throw Austin over the bridge? I thought Austin threw the title belt, and that was it. I remember that part clearly, at least. I know there was also a fight with Austin and Angle on a bridge...

Also, Paul Bearer didn't die in storyline terms, somehow surviving with "severe internal injuries".

Did Rock throw Austin over the bridge? I thought Austin threw the title belt, and that was it. I remember that part clearly, at least. I know there was also a fight with Austin and Angle on a bridge...

I was gonna say the same thing.

Threw the title off the bridge on, I think, December 3rd, 1997.

Don't recall Stone Cold going, but I didn't really watch WWF past August or Septemebr 98.

I loved the Funeral for Austin the week after.

Favorite Quote from that fued....

"Thats Stone Cold's PERSONAL PROPERTY!!" - Jim Ross - referring to the smoking skull belt.

well ya he doesn't look like he just got off the boat, but he's still a black man.

51-55062-sm.jpg

The Rock.

01.jpg

Lesnar and Benjamin.

Lesnar = White.

Benjamin = Black.

The Rock = Polynesian/Black.

ummmm ok. Thank You.

51-55062-sm.jpg

The Rock.

01.jpg

Lesnar and Benjamin.

Lesnar = White.

Benjamin = Black.

The Rock = Polynesian/Black.

Cheers for that...

Also, Paul Bearer didn't die in storyline terms, somehow surviving with "severe internal injuries".

Yeah Angle was going to throw Austin off the bridge. When he said he would do it, Austin I think was blindfolded and he acted as if he threw him and Austin got scared. Angle ripped the blindfold off and Austin was in a tiny bath

Did Rock throw Austin over the bridge?  I thought Austin threw the title belt, and that was it.  I remember that part clearly, at least.  I know there was also a fight with Austin and Angle on a bridge...

Yeah Angle was going to throw Austin off the bridge. When he said he would do it, Austin I think was blindfolded and he acted as if he threw him and Austin got scared. Angle ripped the blindfold off and Austin was in a tiny bath

Ya he pushed him into a kiddie pool.

I never understood, how Austin could think he got threw off a bridge, when he simply sat down in a pool of water.

I wonder if they use the same bridge everytime? I'd like to see another bridge angle in the near future, just as a running gag.