TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Birthdays

It's my birthday. I remember when I was younger, I would always look foward to birthdays. I was so excited, and the only thing that could beat it was Christmas. Now, it's just like <_< "not another one."

Anyone else feel that way?

Does anything good happen when you're nineteen?

Other people are supposed to start these for you. LOSER~

weight.jpg

Seriously, happy birthday. As for your concerns, all I can say is that they're what you make them. Now that the occasion itself is less special, try to spend it doing what you want. A celebration of CBright, in this instance. Hit your friends up, they'll usually be willing to let you have your way, if they're any good as friends.

Guest Ether
It's my birthday. I remember when I was younger, I would always look foward to birthdays. I was so excited, and the only thing that could beat it was Christmas. Now, it's just like  <_< "not another one."

Anyone else feel that way?

Does anything good happen when you're nineteen?

I share your sentiments. For me, I don't like being the center of attention, but I'm married to someone who loves being the center of attention, and it's as hard for her realize my dislike for attention as it is for me to realize her love for attention. I have to constantly tell her "no party" or try to keep it as small as possible because of this.

19 was a while ago for me; can't think of anything good that happens, except that maybe you're closer to 21. After that it really gets worse because all you get to do is count how many years you are to 30.

Harry Birthday.

Guest StylesMark
Man, if you're that depressed at nineteen, wtf are you going to be like in 10 years?

Dead.

Whats really fucking fucked up here, is today is/was also my Birthday (11th)...and I'm also nineteen...and I was depressed about it. Obviously, you have stolen my identity and I demand it back.

Guest StylesMark
Whats really fucking fucked up here, is today is/was also my Birthday (11th)...and I'm also nineteen...and I was depressed about it. Obviously, you have stolen my identity and I demand it back.

YOu guys are all 19 and depressed? Jesus...

They don't ake you kids like they used to.

I've been 19 for a little bit more than 6 months. It's not that bad, but I think 18 at this point last year was more fun.

Yeah this time last year was much more exiciting.

Prom, graduation, my first job, etc.

This year it's like <_<

I envy the seniors about to graduate.