TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

TNA Television

If TNA scores a timeslot with WGN or Spike (When the WWE Contract runs out in September) for Monday Nights, what would you honestly watch?

TNA or WWE?

If they ever got an Aus contract again, it'd be on different nights, so I'd watch both.

But given the choice, I'd go with TNA to see what its like, and if there's too much Jarrett and not enough Styles, then RAW would have one more viewer.

Suprisingly, Jarrett usually isn't on IMPACT! all that much at all. He wrestles maybe once in between PPVs. so thats like one Jarrett match every 3-4 weeks. Not too much. And he usually has no more than 2 segments a show.

Jarrett wrestling on Impact is a RARE occurence. Promos are not though.

I would still watch RAW, but i would switch back and forth during crap, much like i did with WCW, but still to a lesser extent.

If they do get monday nights, they should be live. Their audience right now is the IWC, and if they taped shows the IWC would only watch parts they wanna see.

On the other hand the ratings would be interesting.......

Apollo vs Trytan rating = 0.2

AJ vs Daniels = 1.2

It would be like the good ol days of 98......watch NWA midcard then switch to WWE main events. Watch the 1st 20 minutes of NWA cause I dislike HHH promos then switch over to watch Jericho vs Christian then to NWA for La Parka vs Sonjay Dutt then over to Raw for Benoit vs Batista.

By doing this I could skip all of the Kane/Lita/Edge love triangle and the Diva Search 2k5. I would also miss out on the Jeff Jarret promos, New Age Outlaw matches, Don West yelling.

"Fans we have learned that on TNA tonight. Jeff Jarrett, who wreslted here as Double J is gonna win their World Title tonight. Wow that'll put some butts in the seats."

I'm going to guess that should they get a primetime deal, it will not be taped (unless they were to air a few weeks of taped highlight shows to allow viewers to become familiar with characters/angles).